1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2-331.png

3-309.png

1-433.png

5-271.png

4-281.png

There was rubble around when the silo was blowing up in the final fight of civil war. Though the rubble of the hot toys stand seems to have roadway lines painted on it :slap

That’s true. They always seem to insist on painting roadway lines on one of the pieces of rubble. :lol

If it didn’t have a large SHIELD logo in the middle of it, the runway base that comes with TWS Falcon would actually be a cool base for this figure:

D6C517FB-22DB-4A6F-902D-43620B29E942.jpeg

Thanks for the pics - best Iron Man bar none (just imo, of course).

Oh no that game again! :rotfl

Love the 46.

I think my Top 5 are:

1. IV
  2. XLVI Concept Art Version
  3. V
  4. XLVII
  5. XLVI

If forced to choose just one, it'd be a brutal contest between the IV and the XLVI Concept Art Version, with the IV beating it out for appearing in a film. But I'd cry a little. :lol

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been discussed or if anyone could possibly provide an answer, but is there any paint that matches this figure’s color/sheen (particularly the gold of the faceplate)? I have a small scratch on the gold of the helmet’s faceplate that bothers me to no end and there’s also some chipping of the red paint at the top of the thigh armor that I’d also like to fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the full breakdown up for the Hot Toys Iron Man Mark XLVI (46) on Kuma Style. https://kumastyledesigns.com/hot-toys-iron-man-mk-xlvi-review/

Title-FB-ht-im46.png

Overall, I ended up giving it an 8/10. Pretty much everything about the toy in terms of aesthetic and build is absolute perfection but some added range in its articulation really would've thrown this one up into that 10 category. It's just amazing.

Here are some pictures from the gallery portion of the article;

8-248.png

18-111.png

19-95.png

A review i assume....

Insane what the last couple of diecast armors are starting to fetch for on the Bay....DCMK5 seen listings for almost 1400$ geez

Oh, no; I just uploaded yesterday and wasn't aware of any deadlines.

(I'm being sarcastic and assumed it was one of those moments where some internet person write something mentally/socially incompetent under the guise of being "funny" without being aware enough to see that it makes them come off obtuse.)

Anyways, With the rest of your post though; with these being the pinnacle of high-end marvel movie figures (barring statues, ) with this phase and particular characters finishing up their runs of course there's going to be a lot of new and renewed interest in pre previously-released items which will only keep their value going up. I agree that some of the prices I see are just insane BUT it's consumers that drive them by paying it so...

A review i assume....

Insane what the last couple of diecast armors are starting to fetch for on the Bay....DCMK5 seen listings for almost 1400$ geez

The DCMK5 has seen a rise faster than any armor. For $344 retail, a complete bargain, as odd as that might sound.

The engineering on the 5 is unmatched imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back