1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They rarely reissue figures. The only reason the 43 is getting re released is because the Hulkbuster is coming out with Veronica. Plus if he wants the figure so badly, he is going to have to pony up the cash for it.

They haven’t done many reissues yet. Hot Toys is extremely young as a toy manufacturer.

They could easily “vault” designs and in a few years rerelease the most popular figures from the “vault” as Disney does.

But yeah, I agree, cash is king if you want the 46/47 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They rarely reissue figures. The only reason the 43 is getting re released is because the Hulkbuster is coming out with Veronica. Plus if he wants the figure so badly, he is going to have to pony up the cash for it.

There's no reason to re-issue the MK 43. The Hulkbuster comes with it's own torso insert. No-one puts the actual 43 inside.

The fact that they re-issued the 43 shows that they will re-issue on a slim pretext.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't re-issue all the screen armours in the near future - they've just re-released the hall of armours after all.

There's no reason to re-issue the MK 43. The Hulkbuster comes with it's own torso insert. No-one puts the actual 43 inside.

The fact that they re-issued the 43 shows that they will re-issue on a slim pretext.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't re-issue all the screen armours in the near future - they've just re-released the hall of armours after all.

But the Hall of Armors, were redone in diecast. Except the Mark I hasn't been announced yet.

But a MAJOR part of the year long delay on the original release was the redesign so the full size 43 would fit in the HB. So the 43 is a big part of the suit and people would complain if they could not get it.

Practicing with the new lens. Most of the pictures didn't turn out but this one is sort of play.
2f0e0a8b1ac54a212ca605d2e0ce49bc.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Nice shot! What lens? What kind of setup are you running?
I used a D5600 and a Nikkor 50mm lens. I have no idea what I'm doing as I'm brand new to this, so we'll see how it goes with we practice.

I used a D5600 and a Nikkor 50mm lens. I have no idea what I'm doing as I'm brand new to this, so we'll see how it goes with we practice.

That's the fun of everything. Learning as we go. Looking forward to more pictures. You're making me want to get my stuff out and snap some stuff

Saint, as you turn the aperture ring more of the background will be blurred. For example at 1.8 not much will be in focus and at f11 everything will be.

Saint, as you turn the aperture ring more of the background will be blurred. For example at 1.8 not much will be in focus and at f11 everything will be.
Yep, that's one of the few things I already know, haha. I learned camera basics years ago in college but frankly I only retained the most fundamental info.

Someone here has any experience with custom tags/labels for bases? Have ordered the civil war Capt. America stand for my Mark XLVI but want to chance the nametag

Back