1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Im surprised they did not give us an opening helmet. I thought for sure after Shotgun armor, which had an open faceplate that still lights up, they would combine that with the tony sculpt.

I am so tired of IronMan figures. I can't even tell the difference anymore with these newer ones.

Going to have to do some serious thinking on this depending on the price. I've been wanting another un-helmeted RDJ in the suit figure since picking up the Mk IV, was clicking through the pictures like "money saved, money saved, money saved (sees picture of blurry RDJ head)...crap"

Re: Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA:CW - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Hope JC shows the approved Tony sculpt once it's ready. Also still hoping a full Tony Stark figure is coming.

The Stark figure for CW could be awesome if they make him in his nice Armani suit from the trailers with his sunglasses and it must have the "watch hand armor". Kinda like the way they did the Mechanic with the magnetic armored arm. Another must has to be the regular hand and an "un-armored" watch.

I like this figure. I haven't bought an IM armor since Iron Man 2. I might have to pick this up.

That is one amazing Iron Man figure. Very torn. So many things to ponder and consider. I have one Iron Man already(the MK 6 I think? One from the first Avengers) and he looks decent but I don't love him. The magnet in his faceplate is ***** and the one in the battle damaged faceplate is only a bit better. I would definitely like an "upgrade" in that respect. With him not releasing into 2017 or so, it gives me a lot of room to afford him. But the price? I haven't bought a War Machine(despite numerous options) because I can't bring myself to plop down more than 250 bucks on one figure(my previous Iron man was right at 250) let alone ANOTHER Iron Man. If Iron Man was in the 230-250 range still, I'd probably have just as many of him as Cap but man...what a dilemma.

Question, since this one has the new headsculpt, will it also have an unmasked headsculpt(with no plate) as well? My dream Iron Man figure would have 3 heads(Iron Man, Tony, and unmasked Tony). Seems like we usually get unmasked or Tony, not all 3. But if it did....

Re: Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA:CW - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

The Stark figure for CW could be awesome if they make him in his nice Armani suit from the trailers with his sunglasses and it must have the "watch hand armor". Kinda like the way they did the Mechanic with the magnetic armored arm. Another must has to be the regular hand and an "un-armored" watch.

What about a 2pack of this AND that Stark you had the idea for? I'd have to pull the trigger on that for sure. HOT TOYS GIVE US A 2PACK OF STARK AND IRON MAN! STAT!:pray:

Holy crap...it's only $345. That's cheaper than the Mark 45. I must say I'm surprised! :panic:

That's a lot of Iron man figures.

Lol, you think that's bad? I'm addicted to IM figures and Statues. Just to make it simple, focusing on HT IM armors only, I own every released except the Mk. I 1.0, the GMG Mk. III and the PP Mk. 42. So that's a total of 48 including WM's, Monger, IP & Legion. Not bragging, just a fact, my name is Blinguskahn and I'm an addict!

The day where people consider $345 for a toy "reasonable" has finally arrived.

Wow, only $345? That's a really good price. With all the little arc reactors all over the suit that I presume light up, I was presuming this would be on the verge of being $400.

I explained why this could happen when the PP went up. It was used to help offset the cost. The same way it was with the 42. And that the mms would only go up for sale when enough of the PP had sold to drop the price down.

Holy crap...it's only $345.
Never thought I'd ever read these words. I am surprised that it's cheaper than Mark 45 though. Thought this would get a mark up.

Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Pleasantly surprised at the price ... Never thought I'd say that. No rush in ordering though ... Won't be out until at least June 2017 ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just PO'd this bad boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the PP went up they where estimating that without it the cost would have been 380-390usd. But said at toys soul that if the power pose hits expectations the mms version would be right around the 45 cost.

Anywho..

Come on now, where's all that greed and cash grab talk? They lowered the price on this and other version of new figures. Why would a company doing anything out of greed turn around and lower costs on products...not increase or even keep it steady but lower it? Or could it be that they make these choices based on actual business sense? But I'm sure that can't be the case...

Back