1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Only $345 lol which translates that when they make a 1/4 version it will be $600 lol

Only $345 lol which translates that when they make a 1/4 version it will be $600 lol

Well since this version is cheaper then the 1/6 mk45 and the 1/4mk45 isn't that expensive...I doubt it

Wow, only $345? That's a really good price. With all the little arc reactors all over the suit that I presume light up, I was presuming this would be on the verge of being $400.

Same here...I was anticipating $375 at the very least.

I explained why this could happen when the PP went up. It was used to help offset the cost. The same way it was with the 42. And that the mms would only go up for sale when enough of the PP had sold to drop the price down.

That was actually really cool that HT did that. Give budget-minded collectors a cheaper option, and bring down the price for the other collectors who want the fancier one. I like it!

Never thought I'd ever read these words. I am surprised that it's cheaper than Mark 45 though. Thought this would get a mark up.

In retrospect that does sound silly. "The toy is only $345!" :lol I'm just glad that it's $30 less than what I was expecting.

Pleasantly surprised at the price ... Never thought I'd say that. No rush in ordering though ... Won't be out until at least June 2017 ha

I ordered mine right away. I simply have no discipline when it comes to Iron Man. :lol

This is going to be my first IM. Can't wait to have it in hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh I want this. I WANT IT. At least I get to pay $350 for the late 45 lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

God damn this suit looks good....as much as I love it, I'll just see it as the "Evil Tony Stark" suit. XD unless some development happens in the film. I know people always say this but I do wanna see what they're gonna have in Infinity War and I only have room for just one last Iron Man armor.

Haha if I put this dude with my Avengers I'll just be all like hmmm this is just the armor he fought his buddies in.

I'm so weak guys. Already pre ordered on BBTS..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Paid full price for the 45. Will try my very best to wait for this to be coupon eligible. But I love having things I think are worth it "locked in" lol. Can't believe this is cheaper than the 45 and the same price as WM!

*waits for movie promo edition to stick it to us*

Joking...

Yikes. This suit looks really good. I really love my 43 though...and other than more LEDs it doesn't bring really anything different to the table.

This is one of those times where I want HT to make every version of Tony in the film. They haven't announced a Bruce Wayne from BvS yet though, so this might not happen either.

I pre-ordered this on BBTS. If this is still around on Sideshow's website when it comes coupon eligible, then I will get on there.

Damn the suit looking sweet! :yess: Anyone think the Tony sculpt will have a black eye?

I have rewards points stashed up that I was thinking of using towards the DeLorean but I'm not sure if I'll get that anymore since I don't really have the space for it. Maybe I'll put them towards the Mark XLVI instead.

I pre-ordered this on BBTS. If this is still around on Sideshow's website when it comes coupon eligible, then I will get on there.

I do this for all HT. It's so rare to have a true exclusive nowadays. (I grabbed that SW as soon as she went up lol) but BBTS is amazing with no NRD for regular HT figures gives us collectors time to decide if or when something better comes out by the time this releases.

Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Price is pretty good to be fair, especially considering all the lights and the inclusion of a head sculpt.

Price is pretty good to be fair, especially considering all the lights and the inclusion of a head sculpt.

I agree, its pretty good and I guess should be expected considering the price of the 45

If they had that sculpt ready to be shown today, this announcement would have knocked me out.

Back