1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA:CW - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Like this version! Glad I waited so long, yet the wait will be even longer for the release!!!

Comparison pic for those who are weighing differences. 46 is better in my opinion. And would be even better to me if 1/4 comes out.
d99ea2c9beca39a3cea7d8da5a224b94.jpg

Comparison pic for those who are weighing differences. 46 is better in my opinion. And would be even better to me if 1/4 comes out.

Good comparison pic, I like them both. It helps that the 46 isn't releasing until next year so I can pay it off while im now paying off the 45

Comparison pic for those who are weighing differences. 46 is better in my opinion. And would be even better to me if 1/4 comes out.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160418/d99ea2c9beca39a3cea7d8da5a224b94.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
I don't think they'll skip out on a 1/4 version for a movie this big.

They're doing Mark 42, 43 and 45. 46 will inevitably happen.

I want this but I'm wondering how damaged the suit gets and if there will be a separate battle damaged version.

Yep mark XLVI is so much better! Now I am just concern about the price :panic:

Only thing I'm interested in is that new Tony unmasked HS.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Bd version could be another promo.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I like the 46 suit better, but like the 45 red color better.

I don't think they'll skip out on a 1/4 version for a movie this big.

They're doing Mark 42, 43 and 45. 46 will inevitably happen.

I agree totally, and so I am waiting for the 1/4 scale version. I have the 1/4 scale 45 on PO. Should be plenty of time left to save up more funds for the 1/4 scale Mark 46.
I suspect they will not even show a proto of the Mark 46 1/4 scale until later in the summer.

Nice! Holding out for a 1/4-scale release.

So glad I sold off my Die Cast MK III and AoU Cap. This and the CW Cap are everything I want: Great Designs, Clean Suits, Good Head Sculpts, Cap Helmet, Lots of posing options. Really happy with how both of these turned out. For me it's the perfect set that makes me feel like I don't need an entire Avengers set up and that I don't need any other versions of Cap or IM.

By the time this comes out, they'll be putting up the Spider-Man Homecoming version:lol

Nooooo! lol :thud:

And probably one or two other versions and re-release/updates. Just the way it works. The 42 came up for PO when the 7 was still at retail. The 43 when the 42. The 45 when the 43. Now the 46 when the 45. And there was about ten other suits thrown in, from the redone mk3 to the mk9 and ones like starboost and shotgun and mk33.

I dont know if I can wait so long, I mean 45 isnt even out yet and it was a life time ago since AOU

hopefully 45 comes out soon, Im in the US so it will prob be June or July for me(Hopefully). its fine looking at collectors pics holds me over though.

Back