1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Civil-War-025.jpg

SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Civil-War-027.jpg

SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Civil-War-026.jpg

SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Civil-War-028.jpg

SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Civil-War-029.jpg

SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Civil-War-030.jpg

Please take this rep that I wish I could give.

Going to be a loooooong wait for this one, along with HB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only this one came with a replusor blast hand or a missle launcher, I'd buy this in a heart beat. But the lack of a weapon system on this one is making me stick to my Mark VII.

If only this one came with a replusor blast hand or a missle launcher, I'd buy this in a heart beat. But the lack of a weapon system on this one is making me stick to my Mark VII.

It does come with repulsor blast hands. This better be bought in no longer than 2 heartbeats :lol

It does come with repulsor blast hands. This better be bought in no longer than 2 heartbeats

It does! How come it never occurred to me that I can take off the blast off effect and make it the replusor hand?! :slap lol. Consider this one bought! I'm going to sell the Mark 43 and Stealth Mark VII for this one.:yess:

It does! How come it never occurred to me that I can take off the blast off effect and make it the replusor hand?! :slap lol. Consider this one bought! I'm going to sell the Mark 43 and Stealth Mark VII for this one.:yess:

Lol it gets even better. Not only does it come with blast effect hands, it also comes with non-blast effect repulsor hands. You get 2 separate sets of repulor hands! And it also comes with shoulder rockets lol.

Ok, if you can only have 1 Ironman, which one would you get? Mark XLVI or Mark VII?

What SilverStar said lol. If I could only have 1 it'd be a DC Mk6 if it ever gets made. Between the 2 options you've given? I'd have to go Mk46. The accessories of the Mk7 are nice but overall I simply like the Mk46 better. Better movie armor imo and draws inspiration visually from my favorite comic armor.

ouch, just received this from an ebay store, both the body and right arm don't light up. Anyone have experience getting replacement parts when they didn't buy from the sideshow? Is it pretty much the same process as if I were to get replacements on my own? I honestly don't test out all my iron men...good thing i checked this one.
The 46 is already out? I thought it wasn't coming out until next year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The 46 is already out? I thought it wasn't coming out until next year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's not, he has the 45. Roman numerals can be confusing sometimes.

Ok, if you can only have 1 Ironman, which one would you get? Mark XLVI or Mark VII?

Right now 45 is definitely my favorite. But to choose between the 7 and 46.. I'd say go with the 46. Hopefully they'll include his forearm weaponry.

Plus, unlike other diorama bases, there seems to be utterly no place on this base to stand him with stable footing.

It's not that hard if you take your time. I have my Mk 43 balancing on Thor's base easily with no heart pumping rocking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What SilverStar said lol. If I could only have 1 it'd be a DC Mk6 if it ever gets made. Between the 2 options you've given? I'd have to go Mk46. The accessories of the Mk7 are nice but overall I simply like the Mk46 better. Better movie armor imo and draws inspiration visually from my favorite comic armor.

:exactly:

I wouldn't be able to pick just one IM. I actually think the Mk 42 is the most unique because I like the gold on red rather than the red on gold, but I know traditional IM is red on gold. That being the case, I think I'd go Mk 46 and Mk 42 for the two IM I'd have. So to answer the question between the Mk 7 and the Mk 46, I suppose that means the answer is the Mk 46. :lol

It would take a future updated version of the Mark VII to compete well against what we've seen of the Mark XLVI.

Currently, I would also say the Mark XLVI, since it is essentially the Mark XLV with more lights, but with less of an organic feel because many of the curved lines have been straightened to resemble the look of past armors. If you're holding out for the XLVI and can't wait until next year, the Mark XLV is an excellent piece and one of the very best Iron Man armors ever made. I would say the XLV and the QS Mark 43 are the best out there right now.

I preordered this. Time will tell if I also preorder the Mk VI. Definitely my favourite two armours.

Cant wait for mark 46!

Back