1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA:CW - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

i like the look.. but i prefer a more worn in look.

i'll definitely be getting this but i won't be canceling my 45 preorder. i still like the design of the 45 better, especially the head.

Gotta say they really did a clean job on this.

Proportions, articulation and the lack of shoulder gap. Everything just looks spot on. It doesn't have that awkward look that some of the previous figures like the 1/6 Mark 42/43 had. Kudos to them for adding all of these subtle fixes to the 1/6 line. They even added double jointed elbows.

These shots make it look 1/4 and 1/1. The design is also a good blend between organic and mechanical unlike the Mark 45. Will be ordering this for sure. :rock

13043202_10153471043932344_2481200583348835962_n.jpg

13006501_10153471043917344_3016523277442920954_n.jpg

12974495_10153471044147344_8072226702927388609_n.jpg

I guess 45 is a pass now as this one comes with a Tony sculpt and I like it better.

Hope JC shows the approved Tony sculpt once it's ready. Also still hoping a full Tony Stark figure is coming.

How long after they introduce this will it go up for PO?

I guess 45 is a pass now as this one comes with a Tony sculpt and I like it better.

:goodpost: :exactly: I may actually go on ahead and get this. I always wanted a IM that came with a Tony head sculpt and HT finally made one (that isn't lame). Will pre order soon.

How long after they introduce this will it go up for PO?

A lot of figures go up for PO the day they are announced. I think it will go up today, but I could be wrong. I'd be very surprised if this weren't put up for PO within the next 48 hours.

Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA:CW - Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

A lot of figures go up for PO the day they are announced. I'd be very surprised if this weren't put up for PO within the next 48 hours.

Awesome, I will keep my eye out for the PO. Definitely talked myself into getting this. This will be my 1st Iron Man. Already have CW Cap and BP on PO

Looks amazing. I like it better than I thought I would. I have the 1/4 XLV on PO, so I'll wait to see how that turns out before I pull the trigger on this. Or, a 1/4 of this would look gorgeous. Decisions, decisions...

I also wonder how many batteries this thing takes. With all those light-up points, you could end up spending a small fortune on batteries. Would be great if they centralized the battery compartment to run all of the mini lights from one source.

Damn... Was hoping I wouldn't like this ha I'm scared to find out the cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, I will keep my eye out for the PO. Definitely talked myself into getting this. This will be my 1st Iron Man. Already have CW Cap and BP on PO

Sweet! :hi5: This is definitely a good choice for your first Iron Man. The great design and full Tony head sculpt make it a top contender. Just expect it to be expensive. :lol

Finally! The figure I've been waiting for my entire life!

Damn... Was hoping I wouldn't like this ha I'm scared to find out the cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean, I was planning on getting two other figures but now its all gonna go to the mark46.

Sweet! :hi5: This is definitely a good choice for your first Iron Man. The great design and full Tony head sculpt make it a top contender. Just expect it to be expensive. :lol
Thanks! Yeah I know the price point will be high but it's a 2017 release so I have the time to save the money

2nd best HT news possible! 1st would've been the release of the Mk45 but I'm not complaining.

I honestly thought this was 1/4. Thank you for working on the shoulder joints HT! The proportions on this look amazing and this figure has come out better than I thought it would. This pretty much fills my checklist: perfect proportions and a full headsculpt on a design that takes ques from my favorite comic armor. This is a for sure preorder.

All that said, I'm still very happy with the Mk45 and will be keeping it. I've waited 1 whole freaking year for it and I refuse to be Iron Man-less for another!

28 LED positions?

$375 I think

Thanks! Yeah I know the price point will be high but it's a 2017 release so I have the time to save the money

I didn't notice on the original description, is it actually a 2017 release?
I was torn between the 45 and this one, but if this one is so far out I may just end up with both.

I just hope it isn't a bloody and bruised up headsculpt...

I didn't notice on the original description, is it actually a 2017 release?
I was torn between the 45 and this one, but if this one is so far out I may just end up with both.

Q2 - Q3 2017 Release

Back