1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be really cool. Just make a small section of the armor a push button. I like inserting the batteries when I first get a figure to check out the light function. It looks really cool but is always too much of a pain to toggle off and on to make it worthwhile. Especially with the somewhat flimsy plastic clips that hold the covers in place.

Also the helmet piece is magnetic so you don’t have to pry it off to turn on the eyes.

Yeah, the helmet and chest aren’t too bad, other than inserting and removing the batteries. They should make all sections like that. I do wish they could engineer a way to have everything run off a single battery compartment and switch though.

I missed out initially and never thought I'd be able to get it. Then, the magic of ebay bucks made it all possible. Best IM yet for sure. Now for War Machine Mark 1....

Hi guys,

I got this action figure and love it. I put it right next to the civil war captain america battle damaged version and it looks great.

k50l8p.jpg

I have one question - does it look like it is too heavy for a detolf shelf to handle?

Thanks so much,

Nah, i believe a detolf shelf can hold 13 lbs (a conservative number ikea puts on the manual) and the iron man is way below.

Hi guys,

I got this action figure and love it. I put it right next to the civil war captain america battle damaged version and it looks great.

k50l8p.jpg

I have one question - does it look like it is too heavy for a detolf shelf to handle?

Thanks so much,

Awesome display! They look great together.

I'm sorry I missed out on this figure. If anyone has an extra one could you sell it for retail price? I would gladly buy it for retail, ebay listings are ridiculous!

Hi guys,

k50l8p.jpg

Thanks so much,

Excellent pic, he is really is a fantastic looking figure! :rock

I'm sorry I missed out on this figure. If anyone has an extra one could you sell it for retail price? I would gladly buy it for retail, ebay listings are ridiculous!

You’re looking at $500 at least...retail is not happening right now. Maybe in a year or three.

Hi guys,

k50l8p.jpg

Thanks so much,

I have this figure and I will never get accustomed to the child bearing hips Hot Toys stupidly decided to give it.

I've wanted to try this, Batman/Iron Man combo, and this civil war sculpt fits the armory batman!

0mQUraP.jpg

YTGpROg.jpg

:lol

Anybody else try something like this? lol

Back