1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After much searching I finally made a deal (on this forum) to buy this figure, only to have the seller back out over 9 hours after I made payment.

Very frustrating...if you make a deal be a man and honor it.

Last edited:
After much searching I finally made a deal (on this forum) to buy this figure, only to have the seller back out over 9 hours after I made payment.

Very frustrating...if you make a deal be a man and honor it.

That's a bummer. What was the reason for the seller backing out?

I call BS on that. Just had second thoughts.

While unlikely, not impossible. My gf is extremely supportive, and a collector as well. She won’t let me sell somethings I was wanting to, even bought some off me, haha.

The real issue either way is the fact of someone coming to terms and then rescinding. It’s bad practice for everyone. At least in this case the money wasn’t taken before that. Cause that would be a bad time.

If your significant other is going to control the choices you make surrounding a hobby that you have then you should get permission beforehand. Otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time.

The real issue either way is the fact of someone coming to terms and then rescinding. It’s bad practice for everyone. At least in this case the money wasn’t taken before that. Cause that would be a bad time.

I had made payment. He changed his mind and refunded 9 hours later.

Thanks everyone y’all cheered me up a bit...plus I’m waiting on the mailman to deliver my KA mark 16. Not sure why HT has avoided it so far it seems like one of the better HP designs.

B3947E04-8E0F-4299-B53C-0749416E7CDA.jpg

Seems like Civil War figures got really hot in a very short period of time. I'm going to wait it out for the few I still need to fill out my collection.

There aren't many of these on Ebay right now, but next year they will be. The Ebay market fluctuates a lot just keep an eye out.

I agree I think the prices will come down in time. I ordered the KA 46 to fill the void for now.

Back