1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Iron Man had the edge in terms of power. It was experience and fortitude that gave Cap the day.

Also the writer wanted him to win.

Every time I look at pics in this thread I have to tell myself why I really don't need this... :lol Would love to see pictures of this next to the MK7, still my favorite suit. Anybody who has both able to do any comparison pictures with older armors, like MK4, 6, & 7? Thanks.. :hi5:

My sideshow order has two more payments, 25th may and 25th june. When should I change it to one time payment to receive it as soon as possible?

You can do it now if you want. SSC will simply deduct the remaining balance all at once when the figure arrives in their warehouse.

I wish this came with a regular stand. I haven't got the room for that monstrosity. Maybe I'll just put the mark 42 back in the box and use that crotch grabber it came with.

I wish this came with a regular stand. I haven't got the room for that monstrosity. Maybe I'll just put the mark 42 back in the box and use that crotch grabber it came with.

You can buy cheap stands online (5 for under 20)
These bases that come with the figures are stellar. What I do is keep these statue type bases for a figure and then rest of them on basic stands and then I change and put some other figure with its actual stand and others on basic stands (rotate and enjoy). It would be such a bad thing to keep getting basic stands with figures when you can make your own basic stand for less than 7-8 bucks including decals. These big stands / bases, that the figure comes with honestly make it a museum quality figure and complete it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean that I wish it came with a regular Civil War stand in addition to this. Like the one that comes with Vision and Homemade Spider-Man

:clap totally agree with you on that one
You can buy cheap stands online (5 for under 20)
These bases that come with the figures are stellar. What I do is keep these statue type bases for a figure and then rest of them on basic stands and then I change and put some other figure with its actual stand and others on basic stands (rotate and enjoy). It would be such a bad thing to keep getting basic stands with figures when you can make your own basic stand for less than 7-8 bucks including decals. These big stands / bases, that the figure comes with honestly make it a museum quality figure and complete it.

ca92545857250d53403046498fc777a8.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Looking great. Going to have to display that amazing head sculpt

The Tony head sculpt is mandatory in this figure and the new "collar" makes everything coming together in a very beautiful way. Simply perfect.

Back