1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took some pics of my Cap today. ♥ He's such a nice figure! I really gotta find a better pose for him one of these days. Although, I kinda felt like taking pics of a proud eagle that just happened to be on my balcony ... :lol

18699338_10155461572199363_5542081833268506014_o.jpg

18738818_10155461572244363_3032936829993019979_o.jpg

18768325_10155461572234363_207453936814334069_o.jpg

I like this version more especially figure proportion, pant design, boots. But I really want AOU shield system with magnet.

Could just be me, but after having it for a bit, it almost seems like the upper body on this one is a bit top heavy for the legs. Still love the figure though and probably would prefer it over the AoU version still.

I could never understand the "CW Cap has better proportions" argument. I prefer AoU. The only downside is the lack of interchangeable mouth pieces.

The civil war cap is the perfect marriage between my two favorite cap looks. Stealth and AOU. Although I'd like to have seen the magnet system revisited, the color and paint on the civil war shield is the best so far. I'm happy with my Stealth Cap but if I ever traded up it would be for CW. Or until IW comes out. LOL

Took some pics of my Cap today. ♥ He's such a nice figure! I really gotta find a better pose for him one of these days. Although, I kinda felt like taking pics of a proud eagle that just happened to be on my balcony ... :lol

18699338_10155461572199363_5542081833268506014_o.jpg

18738818_10155461572244363_3032936829993019979_o.jpg

18768325_10155461572234363_207453936814334069_o.jpg

Gotta say, these photos of the Cap are spectacular!
My next buy is gonna be a Captain America figure to keep my Winter Soldier company. Have you got any other versions of the Cap in your collection? How do they compare to this Civil War version?

Gotta say, these photos of the Cap are spectacular!
My next buy is gonna be a Captain America figure to keep my Winter Soldier company. Have you got any other versions of the Cap in your collection? How do they compare to this Civil War version?
Ahh! Thanks dear! :D

And of course you need a Cap to go with your WS now. :)

I only got these 4 here so I can't say anything about the AoU Cap. I hear it's really nice, especially with the magnetic shield and I gotta say, while I love the straps the magnets would make things so much more easier. XD

IMG_0896-3.jpg

My fave would be Rescue Cap coz I love The First Avenger and the retro look. :) Moreover, he's looking so cool on that Harley! He won't go well with your WS though so I'd recommend either CW Cap or Stealth Cap. The latter needs a bit of modding to improve the shape of the torso imo so if you're not afraid of that, definitely get him. Although, if you put him in a more dynamic pose, he can even look great unmodded. ^.^ You'll just see the boxy shape of his body when he's standing straight like in the pic above.

That's a great collection of Caps :rock Thanks for putting up that pic of them all. Yeah my Bucky is quite lonely & really does need his BFF by his side hahaha.
So from what I gather, there were two different Caps produced from Civil War? Is the Age of Ultron Cap the only one produced with a magnetic shield?
Do you think another Cap will be produced for Infinity War?

That's a great collection of Caps :rock Thanks for putting up that pic of them all. Yeah my Bucky is quite lonely & really does need his BFF by his side hahaha.
So from what I gather, there were two different Caps produced from Civil War? Is the Age of Ultron Cap the only one produced with a magnetic shield?
Do you think another Cap will be produced for Infinity War?
There's only 1 Cap for CW, although there are two versions of it, the regular and the battle-damaged one. The only Cap that has the magnetic shield is the AoU Cap coz the magnets are Tony's update but Steve seems to go back to the regular straps in CW. My Iron Studios AoU Cap also has the magnets. :)
I'm pretty sure they're gonna do another Cap for Infinity War, although it's too early to know whether we're gonna get him as Cap or just Steve or maybe even Nomad. After all, he's not really Cap anymore after CW.

Could someone help me out with this! While switching out his head the neck joint got stuck. Does anyone have any ideas on how to take it out?
9d1751492f36fcba2654aea6529ba31a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did try, It just didn't seem like I was getting anywhere. I was afraid to really use any type of force though.

What I eventually figured out was that if you squeeze the base of the neck, it keeps the connector piece from slipping out. Try putting the head on that and squeezing it.

Back