1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used my spare head sculpt that came with Captain America to make another fig in his WW2 uniform! I thought it turned out great! The uniform is from PopToys X19A and I paired it with the ganghood body kit. (I had to remove the rubber part on the neck area on the body kit to be able to insert the head sculpt; the ganghood body kit is a little big for the uniform though so it fits a little tight... just a heads up for another that wants to follow my build!)

Pictures aren't loading. Photobucket has been problematic lately.

Cap with falcon
020.jpg

Is this still for sale anywhere. I missed out on this due to buying other figures but now have the chance to get it. Iv seen it on ebay for around $340. Was wondering if its out there cheaper

Is this still for sale anywhere. I missed out on this due to buying other figures but now have the chance to get it. Iv seen it on ebay for around $340. Was wondering if its out there cheaper

I'm sure you could find this a lot cheaper. Keep a eye out in the fs section here as well as ebay

He's widely sold out and I don't think you're going to find him for the original MSRP.

This is THE Captain America figure in my opinion. Great improvement on the last figures and I love the suit MUCH better than the AOU version (though that one is great too). The subtly of the details and the "toned-down" look from the AOU version fits Cap much better as both a superhero and a soldier. I know the white on the arms is the "classic" look, but honestly, that highlights his arms as a target. So the Civil War version is the perfect blend between the STRIKE and AOU suits, plus I HATED the magnetic shield gimmick that Whedon gave him.

Given that it looks like we might NOT see the Steve Rogers' Captain America in his "complete" uniform again with his helmet (re: INFINITY WAR Cap design photos), I think everyone has been scrambling to scoop this figure up. Unless we see a helmeted, bearded Cap (or his puts on the whole outfit or a new one for INFINITY WAR Pt.2)...this could be the last Rogers Captain America figure we see like this...and I believe that anticipation (and possibility) has been driving this figure to quietly sell-out.

He's widely sold out and I don't think you're going to find him for the original MSRP.

This is THE Captain America figure in my opinion. Great improvement on the last figures and I love the suit MUCH better than the AOU version (though that one is great too). The subtly of the details and the "toned-down" look from the AOU version fits Cap much better as both a superhero and a soldier. I know the white on the arms is the "classic" look, but honestly, that highlights his arms as a target. So the Civil War version is the perfect blend between the STRIKE and AOU suits, plus I HATED the magnetic shield gimmick that Whedon gave him.

Given that it looks like we might NOT see the Steve Rogers' Captain America in his "complete" uniform again with his helmet (re: INFINITY WAR Cap design photos), I think everyone has been scrambling to scoop this figure up. Unless we see a helmeted, bearded Cap (or his puts on the whole outfit or a new one for INFINITY WAR Pt.2)...this could be the last Rogers Captain America figure we see like this...and I believe that anticipation (and possibility) has been driving this figure to quietly sell-out.

Good post

I really do hope we see a fish-scaled version of the suit like from the comics.

I think we will see cap in uniform again at some point, captain America always comes back. He and Tony will kiss and makeup and they will save the day again....unless cap is shot in the head....

Has anyone heard anything about the KO cap helmet head with switch out face plate? Got one in order from OSK.

What? The magnetic shield was so cool. I have no idea why he ditched it in universe.

Has anyone modded this guy to improve the body shape? Ever since I did the MoS mod on my Stealth Cap, I look at the CW one and can't help but be really dissatisfied. :gah:

I modded mine but I ended up using an AoU head sculpt instead. I placed the CW sculpt on my stealth suit Cap. Asked him how he did his but got no response.
DSC01085.jpg
DSC01087.jpg
DSC01084.jpg

Yeah that guy on IG didn't really tell anyone how he did the mod. :dunno

Yours looks good Irok, definitely an improvement to the stock body. I never really minded before but now I can't unsee how boxy his torso is. There's no real definition there. I think I'll try to give him some traps today, maybe that will already be enough. :(

Back