1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a chance to get this cap or the AOU cap....what do you guys think is the better figure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO Id rather have AoU Cap if I had to pick one but CW Cap is a fantastic figure, most seem to prefer it to the AoU.

Has anyone purchased just the battling head from Civil War? They're tempting even though they're expensive.

s-l1600.jpg

Can anyone tell me if the battle damaged Crossbones helmet opens up?

It looks like it has tabs, and can separate...just scared to try it, as the instructions don't mention it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have a chance to get this cap or the AOU cap....what do you guys think is the better figure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think in the case of these two figures, it really depends on which look you like. They are both pretty equally great.

AoU is more comic booky with the white on his arms and has the benefit of the magnetic shield (which is so much easier to manage than the CW one). But if you like the look of the CW Cap then get that one. I think it's a better figure in technical ways, articulation, material etc... but missing the magnetic shield and has the more muted costume.

So it's really just down to which suit you like better, IMO.

Nice picture!

I'm currently using Mk7 as the proxy for Mk46 as the IM getting pummeled by Cap and Bucky in my CW display until Mk46 arrives. It's the only A1 figure I have left.

AoU Cap is still my favorite look (mainly the white on the sleeves), but figure wise can't deny the knee pads turned out way better on the CW version, so I made the swap

97ZAKNX.jpg

rixvOsB.jpg

AoU Cap is still my favorite look (mainly the white on the sleeves), but figure wise can't deny the knee pads turned out way better on the CW version, so I made the swap

97ZAKNX.jpg

I thought the same thing...:lol
View attachment 332097

Cool, so how hard was it to switch out? (I tend not to want to dress and re-dress figures for fear of damaging something). I agree the knee pads are a problem on the AOU version, particularly when the knee's are bent, the pads shift to the side of the knee. How are the knee pads of the CW pants when the knees are bent?

Also the color seems to match pretty well in the picture, how well does it match in hand?

Back