1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So - I decided to put a spare EG CA un-helmeted head sculpt on this CW figure, and it looks so good on it!

vVCkcrf.jpg

P0Fzzas.jpg

kHTJEK0.jpg

brTUwCr.jpg

gEQH2DJ.jpg

I must say, while I preferred fully masked looks for the full costume heroes/villains, I must say I'm liking displaying the unmasked head sculpts as well. Not only to display the great portraits, but I'm liking more and more the aesthetic of seeing the persons behind the masks.

So - I decided to put a spare EG CA un-helmeted head sculpt on this CW figure, and it looks so good on it!

vVCkcrf.jpg

P0Fzzas.jpg

kHTJEK0.jpg

brTUwCr.jpg

gEQH2DJ.jpg

I must say, while I preferred fully masked looks for the full costume heroes/villains, I must say I'm liking displaying the unmasked head sculpts as well. Not only to display the great portraits, but I'm liking more and more the aesthetic of seeing the persons behind the masks.
Yeah this looks really good. The EG headsculpt looks really natural on this figure.

Back