Hot Toys - MMS246 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2: 1/6th scale Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Electro teaser

I am interested to see how they pull off the light features on this, but with that said have zero interest in buying it.

I am interested to see how they pull off the light features on this, but with that said have zero interest in buying it.

Since only head and palms/fingers need to lit up I'd expect ironmanish type, with lightbulb pegs.

Since only head and palms/fingers need to lit up I'd expect ironmanish type, with lightbulb pegs.
In an ideal world, they would release two sets of heads and hands IMO--one set made of translucentish material for the gimmick, the other set painted up for folks wanting something that looked a bit higher end when the gimmick isn't used.

or they could cancel this and do something worthwhile from Days of Future Past....

In an ideal world, they would release two sets of heads and hands IMO--one set made of translucentish material for the gimmick, the other set painted up for folks wanting something that looked a bit higher end when the gimmick isn't used.

^ This

or they could cancel this and do something worthwhile from Days of Future Past....

They should actually cancel a character they've done too many times already like Black Widow instead of a Spidey Villain, which rarely gets figure treatment and do an original character from DOFP

Last edited:

Think this will have a transparent head with LED to light up and make the veins blue ??? Or am thinking way to hard and wishing for way to much

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back