Hot Toys - MMS246 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2: 1/6th scale Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing around with a custom for when electro first showed up against Spidey. Looks really good with the hoodie, the lighting really shows well on the head. Going to RIT the jeans black and then weather and tear the cloths down to resemble the scene a bit better. I like the initial look of it for proportions.

Whether you like or dislike the movie and or character design, there is no question HT produced and amazing figure. Hands down the best open mouth sculpt from HT ever.

EOr4I8n.jpg

Great pic and agreed, he turned out great.

As for best open mouth/roaring portrait ever, that's interesting to think about.

A few off the top of my head that would be contenders would be Thor, Leonidas, Nicholson Joker (might be the best imo), and Ledger Joker.

Playing around with a custom for when electro first showed up against Spidey. Looks really good with the hoodie, the
lighting really shows well on the head. Going to RIT the jeans black and then weather and tear the cloths down to resemble the scene a bit better. I like the initial look of it for proportions.

I picked up a Tony Starks hoodie 6-7 MONTHS ago with the idea of putting it on Electro. I FINALLY picked him up... I was naive to think i was the only one to think of the custom Hoodie Look. Looks great! You snipped the applets (should strap thingies) off?

I picked up a Tony Starks hoodie 6-7 MONTHS ago with the idea of putting it on Electro. I FINALLY picked him up... I was naive to think i was the only one to think of the custom Hoodie Look. Looks great! You snipped the applets (should strap thingies) off?

Yes, just clipped them down. I'm still searching for some better jeans though. Hopefully a good pair of black jeans gets made so I can get them and weather the pants. I like the hooded look for electro better than the cartoonish suit from the movie. If I didn't pick it up for $99 bucks it would never have been worth the additional throw in funds to make this look. Happy with it though he looks really good next to Spidey.

Figure looks pretty good but I don't have Spidey and it's expensive on the aftermarket so I can't really buy this fig.

Back