Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe it's the same one that's referenced on page 610 of this thread. You can pick them up on eBay typically between 20-30 bucks, and they come from China. For whatever reason, they come with sunglasses. Haha.

The headsculpt looks really good though and is very detailed. The only subtle differences it has from the actual HT head that comes on the Steve Rogers figure is the bootleg one is slightly thinner, and the hair doesn't have a gold-ish tint to it, the way the actual HT one very slightly does. They're essentially the same headsculpt though. If you end up getting one, make sure you also acquire a separate neck ball joint as well if you don't already have a spare one. The headsculpt doesn't come with one.

They're compared in detail on page 610 as mentioned, so you can really get a good look at it.

Awesome, thanks! I have seen that one with the sunglasses and will check out page 610

I ordered this 2 pack this morning just in time before the 4th of July sale ended. I am very pleased with $68 off. Now i can't wait till its paid off in 3 months.

I ordered this 2 pack this morning just in time before the 4th of July sale ended. I am very pleased with $68 off. Now i can't wait till its paid off in 3 months.

It's a great set. Congrats on the purchase! :woo

Thanks. I've been eyeing the set for a bit now. This sale was just the right motivation to get it. My wife played a role though because she is a Captain America fan.

:hi5: That's awesome!!!

Your wife and I would get along just fine. :lol

Last edited:
It is an awesome set. Congrats.

I just picked up another Steve Rogers figure on eBay with plans to convert that one into how he was in TWS during the bridge scene with the fight with Bucky. I wanted that body and headsculpt again, and also need the blue jacket again. I purchased the gray t-shirt on eBay that came with the Terminator figure from T2, and I'm looking at using the Indiana Jones khaki pants for the pants, as they seem similar to the pants he had on in that scene and they seem like they would fit. I'm not sure what to do for the shoes though, as to which ones would be most ideal and fit at the same time.

Does anyone have any good suggestions or tips?

That is really cool, one of the best Widow figures I have ever seen :clap

It totally is... I've been putting off buying a widow figure but definitely going to throw my money at this.

Do these guys have a site? Google is directing me to bobbleheads instead :pray:

Hi guys! Sorry if I'm late to the party and sorry if this question has already been answered.. but what figure is that civi black widow?? Any help would be appreciated!

Where are BW's boots from? I've searched and all the preset costumes come with suede boots. Those don't look suede.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The strike suit body isn't all that bad in my opinion. The only thing that could have been improved was bulking the chest area a bit more.

The AoU Cap is essentially the strike suit body, with a more bulked out chest.

Back