Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a lazy day and rainy outside, so I decided to take some pics. :dunno

IMG_5079-Edit.jpg

IMG_5043-Edit.jpg

Awesome pics! :rock

I meant caps clothes actually. This is what he wore when he fought winter soldier
View attachment 174490

This was what he wore when he was at his apartment with fury and for a few other scenes.
View attachment 174491

And a different outfit when they find the shield bunker
View attachment 174492

Correct.

The outfit the Steve Rogers figure is wearing is the outfit he wore when he first departed the Triskelion and went to the Smithsonian (sans the blue ball cap), up until the chase scene where he chased Winter Soldier when WS caught his shield after shooting Fury at Cap's apartment.

I love the Steve Rogers figure, because of the fact it's so basic. The head sculpt is awesome, and I like how Cap has never really had a dual identity. He can spring into action regardless if he has a suit on or street clothes, as long as he has his shield.

This figure to me represents that.

Correct.

The outfit the Steve Rogers figure is wearing is the outfit he wore when he first departed the Triskelion and went to the Smithsonian (sans the blue ball cap), up until the chase scene where he chased Winter Soldier when WS caught his shield after shooting Fury at Cap's apartment.

I love the Steve Rogers figure, because of the fact it's so basic. The head sculpt is awesome, and I like how Cap has never really had a dual identity. He can spring into action regardless if he has a suit on or street clothes, as long as he has his shield.

This figure to me represents that.

Sold! Now does anyone have just the Steve Rogers figure for sale!

I just bought just the Steve Rogers Today on EBay for
Total of $120 with shipping included. Which I think is a great buy.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The AoU Cap is so good and the STRIKE suit is so crappy it tanked the value of this set. I bought it for $320 shipped and if I would've waited I could've gotten it for $265 during the 30% off SS sale. This is why I now wait for a sale to purchase all new figures except for the figures like Stealth IM.

I just bought just the Steve Rogers Today on EBay for
Total of $120 with shipping included. Which I think is a great buy.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, very nice! I purchased mine last week off eBay for $160, and I thought that was cheap. This guy is an underrated figure, if you ask me.

The AoU Cap is so good and the STRIKE suit is so crappy it tanked the value of this set. I bought it for $320 shipped and if I would've waited I could've gotten it for $265 during the 30% off SS sale. This is why I now wait for a sale to purchase all new figures except for the figures like Stealth IM.
The strike suit version isn't all that bad in my opinion. I like his bigger body and the way they made his utility belt as being a snap on, as opposed to the flimsy one that literally hangs on by a thread like on the Avengers Cap for instance.

My gripe with the strike suit is the flat chest, but in his defense, not many of the Cap figures until the Steve Rogers figure had all that beefy of a chest.

So I used the battle damage shield from the winter soldier and painted it to sort of like the movie ( I did not do a very good job) when Cap was fighting Bucky

836A1677.jpg

836A1678.jpg

Looks fine :duff Nice work :hi5:

Thank You! I am waiting for the Motorcycle that I bought on Ebay to match my Steve Rogers from the Winter Soldier. However I got a black
Honda Valkerie motorcycle instead of the Harley, Because the Honda is $50 and the Harley is $200.00. I cant wait to get it!:impatient:

Back