Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank You! I am waiting for the Motorcycle that I bought on Ebay to match my Steve Rogers from the Winter Soldier. However I got a black
Honda Valkerie motorcycle instead of the Harley, Because the Honda is $50 and the Harley is $200.00. I cant wait to get it!:impatient:

Sounds awesome, be sure to post pics I'd be interested in seeing that :hi5: :woo

So I used the battle damage shield from the winter soldier and painted it to sort of like the movie ( I did not do a very good job) when Cap was fighting Bucky

View attachment 192111

View attachment 192115

That looks really cool!

How did you do that if I may ask? I presume you used one of the regular Steve Rogers figures that came with the dual pack, and then outfitted him with the gray t-shirt, khaki pants, and the gray sneakers? Where did you acquire the clothing to match that outfit?

That looks really cool!

How did you do that if I may ask? I presume you used one of the regular Steve Rogers figures that came with the dual pack, and then outfitted him with the gray t-shirt, khaki pants, and the gray sneakers? Where did you acquire the clothing to match that outfit?

I got it all on Ebay. The grey shirt is from Falcon, the shoes is just a regular 1\6 scale running shoes and I painted it to match what he was wearing in the movies. The jacket is from the steve rogers two pack winter soldier figures. The pants is just from Ebay.

Sounds awesome, be sure to post pics I'd be interested in seeing that :hi5: :woo

just got the Motorcycle today. :yess:

836A1695.jpg

836A1694.jpg

836A1692.jpg

Very nice! He looks really good on the motorcycle.

Is the body that you used from the Steve Rogers figure in the Winter Soldier dual pack?

1c96dae7a7889103f6f725c9c894c38a.jpg

Just got a extra steve rogers head for my stealth suit cap. I much prefer this look, but I'd love to find some type of earpiece for him.
I initially didn't get the cap/rogers 2 pack so I had to get the new age of ultron captain america to get the helmet and extra head. I then had to piece together my own steve rogers through toy anxiety and ebay. I now own way too many caps, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

What khaki pants did you use that fits the Steve Rogers body? I'm looking at using the Indiana Jones khaki pants, but I'm not sure if they would fit the Steve Rogers body.

Also, my only suggestion to make him look even better would be to use the gray shirt that came on the Terminator figure. The Falcon one looks like it has a turtleneck, whereas the Terminator one has a simple t-shirt collar.

What khaki pants did you use that fits the Steve Rogers body? I'm looking at using the Indiana Jones khaki pants, but I'm not sure if they would fit the Steve Rogers body.

Also, my only suggestion to make him look even better would be to use the gray shirt that came on the Terminator figure. The Falcon one looks like it has a turtleneck, whereas the Terminator one has a simple t-shirt collar.

I agree with your suggestions. I used a generic china body from eBay with mine, not the Steve Rogers body.

Which bootleg head is that? Been looking for a good one to use with a spare body

Which bootleg head is that? Been looking for a good one to use with a spare body

I believe it's the same one that's referenced on page 610 of this thread. You can pick them up on eBay typically between 20-30 bucks, and they come from China. For whatever reason, they come with sunglasses. Haha.

The headsculpt looks really good though and is very detailed. The only subtle differences it has from the actual HT head that comes on the Steve Rogers figure is the bootleg one is slightly thinner, and the hair doesn't have a gold-ish tint to it, the way the actual HT one very slightly does. They're essentially the same headsculpt though. If you end up getting one, make sure you also acquire a separate neck ball joint as well if you don't already have a spare one. The headsculpt doesn't come with one.

They're compared in detail on page 610 as mentioned, so you can really get a good look at it.

Back