1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Female figures are always tough. They did a great job on her and she'll look awesome displayed with Cap and the Falcon.

attachment.php

Ehh I may pass as well. Though the suit is tops. I just wanted a different expression. Her eyes are too wide open too I think. She's a bada$$ so she can have a more confident expression.

1780768_10151950530277344_891632590_n.jpg

*STARING INTO YOUR SOUL INTENSIFIES*

Going to have to wait for the Age of Ultron version..

I guess in comparison this suit will hold up better then the pervious version. Although the Avengers version is a marked improvement over the original I still think it is prone to tear and stretching over some time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Figure looks good... but really a 3rd Black Widow? Just a bit of overkill on this one :lol

I do like the look of the suit better on this figure and it seems to have a bit more polish than the Avengers version, but the likeness isn't as strong.

Well, it's not my thing but good for those who want it. The Shield suit better be the next one.

Figure looks good... but really a 3rd Black Widow? Just a bit of overkill on this one :lol

I do like the look of the suit better on this figure and it seems to have a bit more polish than the Avengers version, but the likeness isn't as strong.
I can only assume the other ones sold pretty good. This one does look the best so far, in terms of outfit and sculpt.

I think its the best one they've done, probably the best female likeness they've achieved. Agreed on the blank expression though.

K honestly, how many of you are gunna pose her talking on her phone...? :lol

More and more like a barbie, plus that headsculpt blows, looks more like natalie portman

Back