1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks great..wish ht include a big *** rifle for this figure but oh well

Nice enough figure, but I am more than happy with my Avengers Widow. Saving my cash for the Winter Soldier and Falcon figures!

Really dont like that new hairstyle. But HT managed at least to make it look like a wig, which is 100% accurate to the movie. Its almost shoking, Scarlett Johansson is such a wonderful woman. Unfortunatly theydid their best to completely destroy her presence in TWS (at least judging from the pics)... :dunno

I think she looks great the only flaw is lack of accessories I know she doesn't have much but damn give us 2 heads? Or bigger breasts? :banana

Wow - just saw this, awesome looking figure!

They've pretty much nailed the likeness this time for sure, & the hair looks great.

The first one looked like a blow up doll - & while the second one was a marked improvement, this one is definitely the one to own.

Pity I don't want any of them - not into the character, or Scarlet really.

Instant buy for me I love the new suit. Shame she's not coming with the big sniper rifle we saw in the PF though

This figure is why I sold my Avengers Widow. I was never a fan of the hairstyle on it. I think this version is a improvement,and a must purchase for those who passed on the Avengers version.

I have not bought a BW figure yet, this one may be it. I have a feeling this film is gonna hurt my wallet badly.

Eyes are a bit weird, but overall a definite buy. Maybe this will knock the price of the IM2 version down a bit more. I still have to pick that one up at some point.

Eyes are a bit weird, but overall a definite buy. Maybe this will knock the price of the IM2 version down a bit more. I still have to pick that one up at some point.

Not bad but I gotta save up money for Avengers 2 Black Widow since I'm planning to buy everything from that film so I'm skipping Thor 2 and Capt America 2 characters sadly.

Nice to have another ScarJo BW (I'm sure Emily Blunt is still kicking herself), but why can't HT release Lady Sif and Heimdall?

Likeness looks best from an angle.

1545007_10151950528792344_727121548_n.jpg

BlackWidow.jpg

1560574_10151950528517344_1567521012_n.jpg

Back