1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20140214_124427_zps5bd6a506.jpg

Re: Hot Toys MMS Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Remember this is a prototype. Remember when the Avengers Widow was revealed? Yes the fabric outfit looks to be more durable for extreme poses. I pose my Avengers version with a neutral stance. My one complaint, where is that huge sniper rifle she holds in her PF statue?

They replaced it with a mobile (who says that anymore?) phone :lol

Likes fine to me, but I already have an avengers widow and i do not see anything to make me want to spend another $200 on this one. I will wait for the exclusive pregnant black widow :impatient:

I hated how she looked in person with this hairdo but it actually looks alright on the figure... I like it better than Avengers hairdo but I still think IM2 was nice. Seeing it on the figure though, it is definitely the Natasha I remember from the comics. Face does look kinda scary though... lol

First impression for me was to pre order this as soon as possible but the more I look at it, not sure I can justify buying it having already got The Avengers version. But I probably will........

The eyes are not looking up enough, without the white under the irsi it does not look like the eyes are focused on a single object (not looking at anything in particular) thus creating a blank/airhead stare.

also think the mouth is not accurate.

I really like this suit, I think its the best yet, definite buy.

Yes, she might be a cold-hearted assassin, but can't we go past that and try to realize that at least a determined expression would look better on a figure? Being that these are inanimate figures, the eyes are the among the biggest factors that give life to it. HT's Bane is a good example of that. And isn't Bane as cold-hearted as someone could get?

Hmmm I'm not so sure by the official pics. Hopefully she will look better on display at the hot toys cap events and toy hunters store :pray:

Will pick up a spare head if they tweak it more to her favor. I already got the Avengers version and think its suit looks better in comparison.

Wow, each time I say I'm not buying another Black Widow but this is the best looking one yet. I kind of would like a more playful expression, but there's no faulting the likeness.

It's nice. I like the different textures created by the materials in the suit. That being said, having the Avengers version I think I'll pass on this one.

It really comes down to the price for me on this one. Under $200, I will get it. Over $220, no. In between, then it is a big struggle... LOL.

Consider there are less accessories and a much easier to style hairdo, this should not be priced more than the last one. I think this head sculpt is great, just wished they painted the eyes different so there is more life to her. The Avengers one is great, and now we get the blank stare look again... that is a big step backwards on their part! :(

Back