1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also think the hair looks absolutely fantastic ! Why people are saying hot toys can't pull off rooted hair is beyond me . I have Sarah Conner and the first black widow and I think the hair in both look amazing .

Proportions look fine to me.

It could be lens distortion, but it looks a bit off here:

attachment.php

and here:

attachment.php

I like it. I don't think she has a "lifeless" expression. I guess to me, it is more of a focused, serious expression. I don't have any Black Widow figures, and I really like this one. The likeness is great, and I like her longer hair on this sculpt. I hope to get it. I may pre-order it from Sideshow soon. I still want to get a Captain America figure too.

I like it, will get it regardless..it's Scar..it's Widow..Nuff said

I hate that the hair will probably not look like this out of the box. I need to restock on hair cream again

Although it's a proto, I think the part in the hair needs to adjusted

Here's the real question, will the WINTER SOLDIER have rooted hair too? His is about as long as ScarJo's.

1520769_614951651887930_215678269_n.jpg
All the sexist collectors who can justify pretty, stylable hair on a girl dolly, but not a male one would refuse to buy. But really, he should for consistency's sake.

I forgot about Thor. He has longer hair than both of them. Weird. It really is just a chick thing with them.

Yep... there have been few exceptions like Abigail Whistler and a female from some Asian license they had.

I wish HT was just consistent with their hair choices. :lol

this is just me but i see more Natalie Portman than scarlett Johannson in this one. :lol

I forgot about Thor. He has longer hair than both of them. Weird. It really is just a chick thing with them.

Yep... there have been few exceptions like Abigail Whistler and a female from some Asian license they had.

I wish HT was just consistent with their hair choices. :lol

Was Baby Doll the first to have rooted hair? Whistler was before Baby Doll, I guess, and so was RE Alice.

Also, the late male HK showbiz superstar they made a couple of figures of got rooted hair.

this is just me but i see more Natalie Portman than scarlett Johannson in this one. :lol

I think it's the eyes. I thought that too ;)

Argh!!!! I knew this would happen. After almost 10 months of searching I LITERALLY just found an Avengers Black Widow I could afford last month ($215 opened but complete and in great shape) and now this one comes along. I thought I would be able to pass on a Winter Soldier version because it's so similar but the Longer straight hair on the new version looks much better than the "styled" rooted hair on the last two.

I wish to God they would just sculpt her hair since it turned out amazing on the Abigail Whistler figure but oh well.:(

Back