1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks fantastic. She's not the most expressive, but that's certainly their best ScarJo likeness, yet, and, as far as the body goes, it's probably their most realistic, thus far. I, for one, can't wait to see what they do with the rest of the Cap line.

I've got to say not only am I a little disappointed, but also a little underwhelmed. To me, it feels like a step backwards from the Avengers version in almost every single way. It might end up growing on me, but right now I can say this is a very easy pass.

And another one. Looks good though. How i wish hottoys would release female figures from x-men... White queen.. Psylocke.. But im sure this will sell.

I like the look of this, i don't mine the blank stare as i enjoy museum poses instead of action poses. so i will be picking this up to go with winter solider cap.

Good sculpt and suit, but I'm not impressed enough. (And again, badly done rooted hair :( )
Plus, with all the anticipation of other TWS figures, I'll be picky and pass on this.

Unless you didn't buy the Avengers version or the Iron Man 2 version there really is no reason to get this one. Just buy the head sculpt if you have the other two figures and end of story. She comes with nothing else that is different. They really should have gone with an angrier expression.

Re: Hot Toys Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Hair looks good, costume looks great, sculpt is... okay, it's not bad, the expression is just strange....

Looks great. But that is really incredibly detailed Proto paint. I hate when HT do this, there is no way the production paint will look like that. With most figures the difference between proto paint and production paint is acceptable. But here it's an integral part of what makes the figure worthwhile. The subtle tones around the eyes and cheeks? forget it.

They have NEVER delivered production paint even near this quality.

Looks ok. The final product released wld probably look better. And since I already have the one from The Avengers, this is an easy pass for me.

Not bad but I prefer the avengers version as it had a better looking suit. Her eyes look a bit strange on this one too but probably won't stand out so much in hand. Rest of the face sculpt looks great. They have really got her spot on now.

Who is this suppose to be? I'd rather purchase the Avengers version and have the hairstyle custom made.

The movie is called "Captain America" but the first figure shown is Black Widow??? I kinda would have lead with the title character I think.

Back