Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1383113_10151870116582319_1794475663_n.jpg

Beautiful! :thud: :clap

will this thing continue to climb in price or are people just in a rush to get this right now and it will drop soon after?

Awesome collection Hologram, didn't realize how many Tony helmeted sculpts we got. I think the BD Mk 7 sculpt looks the best now.

Awesome collection Hologram, didn't realize how many Tony helmeted sculpts we got. I think the BD Mk 7 sculpt looks the best now.
Picture credit is on the bottom right, it's not mine. :wave

I'm going to have to go with the Mark 1 2.0 as the best head sculpt along with the original Mech Test.

Picture credit is on the bottom right, it's not mine. :wave

I'm going to have to go with the Mark 1 2.0 as the best head sculpt along with the original Mech Test.

I can only go on pictures right now, but I think Mark 7 BD looks more like RDJ than Mark 1 2.0 However, 2.0 is a close second. However, you see more of the head sculpt in 2.0.

How do you think the Proto pics of Mark 42's head sculpt look? I think it looks a lot like Mark 7 BD.

The mark 42 sculpt is essentially the same sculpt as the mark vii bd tony, mms 191 tony stark sculpt, is it not?

The mark vi now looks sub par next to the mark vii bs tony sculpt. :lol

The best part about coming late to the ironman party is I don't have and of those silly old head sculpts and they continue to get closer and closer to the real thing. Bd7 head sculpt looks great!

Got one for 699$, go ahead and scold me LOL, I'm an RN works at a cardio unit $37.50 HR 12 shifts 4 days a week, plus a business on the side,..life is good, still remember working at McCoy's Lumber yard for 7.50 hr loading trucks with a fork cliff..

Got one for 699$, go ahead and scold me LOL, I'm an RN works at a cardio unit $37.50 HR 12 shifts 4 days a week, plus a business on the side,..life is good, still remember working at McCoy's Lumber yard for 7.50 hr loading trucks with a fork cliff..

why didn't you wait for members of the fourm ( me for example) to recieve their figures and see if you could bargin for a cheaper price or even a trade?:slap

$700 off Ebay right now is a steal for whoever sold it to you, we have yet to even see a in hand review of the figure, just people overseas taking crappy picture phone photos

Back