Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, it's ridiculous to think that a seller will let this go for a profit of $100 while he sees this beast selling for over $700 on Ebay!
Hell! I check everywhere for market research prices and I've found that in Chinese Taobao and in YAJ this figure sells for over $800 after currency conversion! This is not a isolated incident with US-HK sellers. Also, it's ridiculous to think that a seller will let it go for retail unless that seller can't pay for the pre-order. But then again, if a seller can't pay for the pre-order, makes more sense to make a small profit and sell it for a doable moderate price than to let any sort of incoming or profit slip away by simply canceling and LOOSING the $29 NRD.
I checked some YAJ sales and it has been selling for 70,000 minimum. And this is in Japan, which they have a physical Hot Toys flag ship store.

:exactly: I think the prices on this figure is going to stay pretty high for a while.

Alright then if your so sure about the WL then why did you make a post about trading this figure for a hulk??? Sorry but it kinda contradicts your point.

I have an extra Hulk I'll never display, which has nothing to do with anything being discussed :lol

Time and again it's been shown SSC has no rhyme or reason to converting W/L orders, it's not stated anywhere that you have a "24-48 hr" window to get on their W/L to have a chance of converting.

You're making things up but that's okay.

I decided to sell mine. I don't feel like dealing with any of the drama that goes on here. Its pathetic how so many people criticize and call names just because they don't agree with someone opinion. So I am putting it on ebay and hoping I get enough to pick up 2 of my 3 biggest wants.

I decided to sell mine. I don't feel like dealing with any of the drama that goes on here. Its pathetic how so many people criticize and call names just because they don't agree with someone opinion. So I am putting it on ebay abd hoping I get enough to pick up 2 of my 3 biggest wants.

Don't forget to link it here, so they all can call you scalper. LOL jk:rotfl

Don't forget to link it here, so they all can call you scalper. LOL jk:rotfl

:clap

Thats actually pretty funny.

I know what I am so if someone here decided to call me a scalper, I wouldn't care. There are people already posting that they are selling and buying in the $550-$700 range. So its all fair game now. I'd prefer for a collector to get it though.

I will sell mine (all three of them) for $1,000 each. You pay fees and shipping though. PM me if interested.

Lol.

I have an extra Hulk I'll never display, which has nothing to do with anything being discussed :lol

Time and again it's been shown SSC has no rhyme or reason to converting W/L orders, it's not stated anywhere that you have a "24-48 hr" window to get on their W/L to have a chance of converting.

You're making things up but that's okay.

Actually it does, if you believed so much that the WL will definatly convert they why offer a trade for a hulk? Why not keep your "extra" hulk for something else? Could it be that maybe your hoping your WL converts like everyone else is but on the off chance it doesn't you have a backup. Maybe someone here might be interested in your hulk for the BD they don't want. Could that possibely be your reason for posting that??? Of course I'm assuming you don't have one on PO, your on the WL right? I mean that would only make sense but hey, maybe you want another one to keep "boxed" up. But as I say, to each there own.

Lol and yes its not stated that you must PO or WL this item within 24-48 hrs to be guaranteed one but then I never stated that as being a fact, it was only my educated guess/opinion because of how quickly it sold out, the high demand for the figure, and because of how many have posted they have this on a WL.

Actually it does, if you believed so much that the WL will definatly convert they why offer a trade for a hulk? Why not keep your "extra" hulk for something else? Could it be that maybe your hoping your WL converts like everyone else is but on the off chance it doesn't you have a backup. Maybe someone here might be interested in your hulk for the BD they don't want. Could that possibely be your reason for posting that??? Of course I'm assuming you don't have one on PO, your on the WL right? I mean that would only make sense but hey, maybe you want another one to keep "boxed" up. But as I say, to each there own.

Lol and yes its not stated that you must PO or WL this item within 24-48 hrs to be guaranteed one but then I never stated that as being a fact, it was only my educated guess/opinion because of how quickly it sold out, the high demand for the figure, and because of how many have posted they have this on a WL.

Dude, what if he wants to offer two Hulks? He's probably in the WL for all you know.

Nothing wrong with wanting to secure this piece within your means.

Although I must admit, you have got to be a very, very, very good sport if you want to give up your BD for a- as of now, widely available (and fairly priced) Hulk. -

Your right on that one, it should of been $250 but they knew it would sell for $300 :(

And it turns out this'll probably be my only Mark VII. I didn't anticipate the popularity of the regular one, and was planning on just picking one up when they came in stock at my favorite retail shop that doesn't do pre-orders. Sadly, I either missed it there or they never got any stock. My waitlist with Sideshow hasn't converted yet either. :(

every figure is too high now...

:goodpost: You got that right.

Dude, what if he wants to offer two Hulks? He's probably in the WL for all you know.

Nothing wrong with wanting to secure this piece within your means.

Although I must admit, you have got to be a very, very, very good sport if you want to give up your BD for a- as of now, widely available (and fairly priced) Hulk. -

Lol look I don't care that he has two hulks, hell more power to him. Hes probably gonna make a extra buck or two for having it. And hey if he finds someone willing to make that trade then again great for him. I'm all about trading and flipping. But from what I got from him is that he was saying that WL usually converts, my counter to that was that's not always the case, and with that I used an example of him offering to trade his hulk in this thread which contradicts what he said.

Honestly this whole thing started with me saying that one isn't dumb because he is willing to pay $500+ for this figure, Lol how it got into all of this is too funny.

every figure is too high now...

This is true and it's this way because Hot Toys knows that no matter the little price increases, they now have a very well established name, a gigantic fan base and one that is very resourceful. Now they cater to a particular clientele, one that can afford "luxury" figures.

This is true and it's this way because Hot Toys knows that no matter the little price increases, they now have a very well established name, a gigantic fan base and one that is very resourceful. Now they cater to a particular clientele, one that can afford "luxury" figures.

Opulence, I don't has it.

tumblr_mg48g6fF7H1r6ifr3o1_r1_400.gif

If someone wants to sell this to me, then I at least want to see an order confo before throwing $$$$$ to the wind.lol

Actually it does, if you believed so much that the WL will definatly convert they why offer a trade for a hulk? Why not keep your "extra" hulk for something else?
I never said "the WL will definitely convert" but that was a valiant effort at putting words in my mouth :rotfl

Why are you so obsessed about my extra Hulk? :huh
I don't need to keep it for anything else.
I don't plan on displaying 2 so it's a fair chance for someone who missed him to have one MISB.

If someone wants to sell this to me, then I at least want to see an order confo before throwing $$$$$ to the wind.lol

:lol :goodpost:

Back