Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, this thread does suck, I guess if your not a senior member and you're newbie who does not agree with everyone else you're not welcomed here, Mod look at the past post!

I'm either selling mine for $1,000 or will trade for a date with a good looking girl, no strings attached.

There were a few pics if you go back a couple of pages, but it have been somewhat lost in the midst of price, scalping and insults posts and arguements. :duh

I saw those, but I was expecting more shots. It's been out for a few days and nothing yet. There isn't a single picture on ToysDaily and they are always the first to post. What's the deal? :dunno

Yeah, this thread does suck, I guess if your not a senior member and you're newbie who does not agree with everyone else you're not welcomed here, Mod look at the past post!

I did, and gave everyone who deserved one a warning. And also cleaned up a few of those insulting posts made to you.

If anyone see any inappropriate posts, please use the report button found at the bottom of your username/avatar so that the mods can clean up and make the neccessary action. Thank you :wave

I saw those, but I was expecting more shots. It's been out for a few days and nothing yet. There isn't a single picture on ToysDaily and they are always the first to post. What's the deal? :dunno

Most of the pics have been taken from FB or asian toy websites since the HKers and Taiwanese have already received theirs. SS havent start shipping em out yet. Im pretty sure by the end of the month there should be plenty of pics from SSF folks.

Looks like a scammer. I mean in the description the brand name is listed as Hasbro! :cuckoo:

The mark 42 sculpt is essentially the same sculpt as the mark vii bd tony, mms 191 tony stark sculpt, is it not?

The mark vi now looks sub par next to the mark vii bs tony sculpt. :lol
:huh??

Mark IV & Mech Test are the best Stark sculpts ever made :lol
You were saying...

hyper-gokin-ironmanmkiii-07.jpg

That one picture with all of them together looks awesome! Wish I could keep mine but since I recently sold off all my other Hot Toys I really just have no reason to justify keeping it at the moment.

Will be selling this beauty

Well the crazy thing is that he posted in another thread about his father having died a few years ago.
So, now i am REALLY scared about where that email came from. Of course, i am MORE scared because according to *his dad*, i have to worry about the wrath of god also.
Although, five minutes afterwards, i got an email from DM himself using the same email address.
The bizarre thing is that DM ALWAYS showed who he was by never using caps. But *his dad* did. So maybe we are dealing with paranoid schizophrenia.

photo-2.jpg

or maybe some people have such a high opinion of themselves that they can't fathom more than one person in this world doesn't like them? especially if that person has the opportunity to blame it on someone else. my email isn't the one you have posted but you're right about one thing. my father died a couple of years ago not that the fact has to be proven to anyone.

Great line up there :clap

I can't recall seeing so many Stark in helmet sculpts lined up in the same display before, looks good!

or maybe some people have such a high opinion of themselves that they can't fathom more than one person in this world doesn't like them? especially if that person has the opportunity to blame it on someone else. my email isn't the one you have posted but you're right about one thing. my father died a couple of years ago not that the fact has to be proven to anyone.

Let it go DM.. its just going to get the mods on your case again.
:peace

Yeah just a btw but this email is borderline threatening which can get you arrested so yeah just saying. :dunno

Back