Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the pick up.

Though, the fact that you went into details justifying your financials makes it clear you already know you vastly over paid. :lol

Lol leave the poor guy alone. Who knows and those loling bout his purchase will be surprised to see how the figure fetches $600+ in the aftermarket! Like Midas still does.

When it comes to HT Iron Man there are no surprises to asking prices anymore.
Just have a look at the highest eBay auctions right now ;)

When it comes to HT Iron Man there are no surprises to asking prices anymore.
Just have a look at the highest eBay auctions right now ;)

Not only Ebay.... Taobao (China), YAJ and Singapore online auction sites also got them for high prices.

My shipping total was around $28, but I got the packout. With CA taxes and shipping, this guy ran me $360

My shipping brings all the boys to the yard damn right is better than yours damn right I can teach you but I got to charge!

My shipping total was around $28, but I got the packout. With CA taxes and shipping, this guy ran me $360

Disregard. I'm a little slow today. :monkey4 I requested a pack out on him back in April and forgot all about it. :slap Shipping is still a little higher than normal though. Only by $3-4 bucks though.

Its so said to see stuff like that. This hobby is about passion for amazing detailed collectables of our favorite things, they remind us of our favorite comics, films, actors and stories. While I cant speak for everyone that's why most of us collect. Then you see stuff like that and think gee there is a guy who doesn't give two ****s and just sees dollar signs while he has no problem ****ing over someone actually interested in the hobby. That's why scalpers suck and greed is disgusting. That's my two cents anyway...:dunno

I dunno what is it bout this particular figure/thread but it seems to bring out the worst in people here.

Other exclusive releases like midas etc have been somewhat fine. :huh

Anyways, the mods will be keeping a close look on this thread and will be handing out infractions if folks cant follow the rules set by the forum. Or if its necessary, locking this thread. I hope it wont have to come to that.

Yeah, this thread sucks. I just want to see pictures of this damn thing. How come pictures aren't hitting the web yet?

Back