Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Man was pretty beat up before the rest of the Avengers even assembled in NYC. If anything this should have been the standard release as he was beat up 90% of the time in this suit.

None since you are in the UK. Sideshow is only selling this to the USA.

This is the post-Nuke damage and

Spoiler Spoiler:

And for all disclosure...I wouldnt be pissed at the guy for buying two and selling one..quite frankly I would think you might have a screw loose not to try it..you can basically get yours for free...seems like good money management to me..I dont care what anyone says on here..if you have a ton of cash to drop on these..good for you..if you dont and can manage to sell one to acquire your own for free..go for it. I only ordered one and plan on keeping it...but the throught crossed my mind.

I dont want to pick on this guy..but I thought I would do a little research for fun..and he posted this awhile back with someone with a DX12:

Re: WTB: Batman DX12
My friend has one. He is looking for an Iron Monger. But I just read your max, so I don't think you will want to do that trade

So then his friend whom now is a "she" was a "he" and seems a bit fishy to me. Also on his profile he puts he is into the sideshow trooper line...and he has a trade thread now for the Mark Vii BD from his "friend" and on his trade lists are a ton of Sideshow troopers...that his "friend" is interested in... just sayin.. lol

Your right, his "friend" is probably him. But at the end of the day if someone does trade him for an iron monger or whatever else its there decision, no one is twisting anyone's arms.

And for all disclosure...I wouldnt be pissed at the guy for buying two and selling one..quite frankly I would think you might have a screw loose not to try it..you can basically get yours for free...seems like good money management to me..I dont care what anyone says on here..if you have a ton of cash to drop on these..good for you..if you dont and can manage to sell one to acquire your own for free..go for it. I only ordered one and plan on keeping it...but the throught crossed my mind.

I suppose. But it has to burn anyone that *din't* get on the list.
I have one on order and also have the standard MKVII coming.
As tempting as it is to buy to sell, that's not why i pre-ordered it.

I think this has crossed everyones minds, and if it hasn't then your lying :lol

I dont want to pick on this guy..but I thought I would do a little research for fun..and he posted this awhile back with someone with a DX12:

Re: WTB: Batman DX12
My friend has one. He is looking for an Iron Monger. But I just read your max, so I don't think you will want to do that trade

So then his friend whom now is a "she" was a "he" and seems a bit fishy to me. Also on his profile he puts he is into the sideshow trooper line...and he has a trade thread now for the Mark Vii BD from his "friend" and on his trade lists are a ton of Sideshow troopers...that his "friend" is interested in... just sayin.. lol

My bio was made AGES ago since I joined. You kinda haven't been around the "other topics" lately have you?
I sold all my collection last year and the PF's this year.
Sorry for having a type when typing "she". It is hard enough to speak three languages and get it perfect each time. how many languages do you speak?
My friend IS looking for an Iron Monger and when convincing her to trade her BD M7 I used the Iron Monger as a secret card to convince her. You guys are just plain paranoid.

I suppose. But it has to burn anyone that *din't* get on the list.
I have one on order and also have the standard MKVII coming.
As tempting as it is to buy to sell, that's not why i pre-ordered it.
Same here. forget buying to sell. Personally, I just take pleasure in the fact that I'm taking someone's joy away by using up a spot. I'll probably just stick the figure in storage until it rots. Call me old fashioned if you will.

Since a few of you are posting pics of your wives/girlfriends, I thought I'd post a pic of mine. And no, she is NOT for sale by any means! :lol

I'll post a pic of my GF:

image.jpg

I would show a pic of my girlfriend, but don't want the wife to see it and get angry.

Haha. Brilliant. I love it.

Same here. forget buying to sell. Personally, I just take pleasure in the fact that I'm taking someone's joy away by using up a spot. I'll probably just stick the figure in storage until it rots. Call me old fashioned if you will.

Genius.
I have to admit the idea of trading this figure for a MIB Avengers MKVI has crossed my mind. But i will certainly not act on it till i have this one in hand.
Lots of things could happen between now and then.

My bio was made AGES ago since I joined. You kinda haven't been around the "other topics" lately have you?
I sold all my collection last year and the PF's this year.
Sorry for having a type when typing "she". It is hard enough to speak three languages and get it perfect each time. how many languages do you speak?
My friend IS looking for an Iron Monger and when convincing her to trade her BD M7 I used the Iron Monger as a secret card to convince her. You guys are just plain paranoid.

Hahah...so he and she is confusing? Dont worry about it bro..like I said..was bored at work..so I looked into it. I speak the truth and English.

Hahah...so he and she is confusing? Dont worry about it bro..like I said..was bored at work..so I looked into it. I speak the truth and English.

It's ok, I guess you version of truth is better described as assumption.

I got a friend in the US to put me on the wait list. do you get charged $29.50 to be on wait list and if u don't get converted to ordered do they keep the deposit? my friend said he got.charged tdo deposit. he never ordered from sideshow and I never been in this situation since I always pre order early but usa only screwed me over. I want this to complete my avengers set...

I got a friend in the US to put me on the wait list. do you get charged $29.50 to be on wait list and if u don't get converted to ordered do they keep the deposit? my friend said he got.charged tdo deposit. he never ordered from sideshow and I never been in this situation since I always pre order early but usa only screwed me over. I want this to complete my avengers set...

True story

No you don't get charge until it switches from waitlist to a confirmed sale. And your friend will/should receive an email before to confirm the sale.

Back