Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My turn!

154334_1634754862127_6152063_n.jpg

71536_167839806566842_872707_n.jpg

You look like the illigitimate love child of Eric Bana and Mark Ruffalo.

You're all Hulk apparently...

I don't trust waitlist for exclusives.
Back when I collected pfs, I was on wait list for the ex of rhino, spider woman and malgus....... None converted lol. Now imagine this item which is cheaper and more limited. Not to mention more popular.

Those were Sideshow exclusives, not Hot Toys. Big difference.

Years ago, I'd agree with you, but times and Hot Toys have changed.

Aren't hot Toys ones even in higher demand and more limited when they are in fact limited edition ones?

Aren't hot Toys ones even in higher demand and more limited when they are in fact limited edition ones?

All I can tell you is this. I've been on waitlists for Hot Toys "limited" edtions and have yet not to get it. Also, they almost always sell out, and then a whole bunch of waitlists convert. This isn't something with a 1,000 edition size, believe me.

Alot of Sideshow exclusives are more limited than recent Hot Toys limited releases. Sure, this is going to be more limited than the open edition Hot Toys, but it's not going to be 250 or 500 like Sideshow exclusives have been.

An attractive 30 year old woman who is happily dating a 44 year old man that plays with toys. What is the world coming to?!?!

I was a musician once. It works but those type of women willleave you when you start making ****ty music or other Betr looking musicians come around.

I could care less about age, though I tend to go for younger men. I'm younger at heart than most guys my age and older ones think old usually.

Don't ask, don't tell.......your age. :lol

What just happened here? this can't be Facebook, this place is green not blue...

I was a musician once. It works but those type of women willleave you when you start making ****ty music or other Betr looking musicians come around.

Fortunately, she is nothing like that. We're getting married next year. And she is a geologist. So she doesn't fall into the THOSE TYPE OF WOMEN category.

Fortunately, she is nothing like that. We're getting married next year. And she is a geologist. So she doesn't fall into the THOSE TYPE OF WOMEN category.

Geologist? Are you a new age or jazz musician? Lol

Back