Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ok, I guess you version of truth is better described as assumption.

No problem..tell your friend, he or she, good luck with the trade. Its awesome you were able to convince them to be a good person and trade it for double the price she agreed to pay less and 24 hours ago.

No problem..tell your friend, he or she, good luck with the trade. Its awesome you were able to convince them to be a good person and trade it for double the price she agreed to pay less and 24 hours ago.

Nobody said I convinced her to be a good person, I convinced her to help fellow boarders who couldn't get the figure to not pay bunch of cash but rather cash already spent (trade). Big difference. Look if it was my figure I would give for free to all those who have helped me in my situation. Hell I would even sell it for same price or perhaps a small profit of like $50 to put that towards our situation. But it is not me and it is out of my hands.
If I tell her that people at the forum think you are an ahole and bla bla, she might as well tell me to take down the post and she sell it on eBay for a lot of cash. Then any person in the board who might have been interested in getting rid of some of their old stuff will now have to pay the crazy prices out there where that money could have gone to somewhere else. I mean that's the way I see it. Regardless, nothing I can do. I complain about scalpers who want tons of cash for this. I see trade as something more subtle and less hurtful for the pocket. That's the only reason why I even suggested it to her. BTW, she wanted an Iron Monger but what really gave me the idea of presenting this to her was one of the fellow members here who posted in this same thread that he was willing to trade his Iron Monger for this figure. So, in reality, it wasn't me who had the initial thought of asking for the Iron Monger.

I'll trade you mine for an Iron Monger and $500 cash.
:rotfl

Soooooooo not worth it! :lol

This happens every time with these things. Believe me, there's more out there than there appears. I'm betting my WL converts. Unless you wait a very long time to get one, you'll be able too without paying an arm and a leg.

And I have the other version on order so I won't cry.

I guess it would have been best to tell her to take a few moments and sign up on here and do it herself then. You have been taking a backlash for it, she obviously is into the figures..so she should be on here anyway..regardless if she is selling or not..its a great forum.

I guess it would have been best to tell her to take a few moments and sign up on here and do it herself then. You have been taking a backlash for it, she obviously is into the figures..so she should be on here anyway..regardless if she is selling or not..its a great forum.

Good point. She speaks mostly Spanish so she is member of Spanish speaking forums and she doesn't even frequent those that much.
Believe it or not, not that many people are aware of Sideshowcollectors forums..... truth.

I know. It's a joke that's wearing thin i expect.
:rotfl

:lol I didn't read all through this thread because I figured with it selling out that what to expect.

For those who think they'll make a killing flipping this they're in for a surprise. Hot Toys doesn't work like that anymore so unless you find a sucker, I wouldn't buy this to flip.

PopCultKid Beautiful Wife man!

Thanks brother :). GIRLFRIEND tho. No ring, no bebe's :banana :rock :lol. She has more child than she can handle in me

Same here. forget buying to sell. Personally, I just take pleasure in the fact that I'm taking someone's joy away by using up a spot. I'll probably just stick the figure in storage until it rots. Call me old fashioned if you will.

I would show a pic of my girlfriend, but don't want the wife to see it and get angry.

:rotfl :rotfl :hi5:

Since a few of you are posting pics of your wives/girlfriends, I thought I'd post a pic of mine. And no, she is NOT for sale by any means! :lol

Sorry VS, only girls up for trade or sale are in discussion

Sooooooooo....CC...... what's the going rate on the he-she?

My turn!

71536_167839806566842_872707_n.jpg

Sweet. But who's that guy in the standing behind you?

You talk like you know something we don't :nana: enlighten us!!!

Past experience and the fact those are terribly inflated. Until the waitlist shuts down, it's silly to pay more than retail or alittle above for it.

Also, you're not covered by paypal for that long if you pre-order something on eBay that won't be out for awhile. You have to be careful of that.

Past experience and the fact those are terribly inflated. Until the waitlist shuts down, it's silly to pay more than retail or alittle above for it.

Also, you're not covered by paypal for that long if you pre-order something on eBay that won't be out for awhile. You have to be careful of that.

I don't trust waitlist for exclusives.
Back when I collected pfs, I was on wait list for the ex of rhino, spider woman and malgus....... None converted lol. Now imagine this item which is cheaper and more limited. Not to mention more popular.

Back