Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to the Famcon today as they were about to close. CSC still had 1 Wolverine left. I didn't ask how much cause I wasn't too interested. But I made out with an Enterbay Onimusha figure for $200 out the door so I was happy. Cool guys working there too.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYYOHNdGZ00&feature=related"]YouTube - MMS187 Wolverine - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Had to get this figure from FAMcon... couldn't pass it up. Enjoy the video. Hope it helps make up your mind before the price jumps

I went to the Famcon today as they were about to close. CSC still had 1 Wolverine left. I didn't ask how much cause I wasn't too interested. But I made out with an Enterbay Onimusha figure for $200 out the door so I was happy. Cool guys working there too.

ha, I went back on Sunday and the Corner Store guys were (nicely) trying to talk me into picking this one up. Nice figure, but I'm not a big fan of the suits. Would rather wait for a figure from the new movie or make my own (if anyone here ever makes a head that I really like).

I know CSC was selling them for $217 + tax.

I think you probably could've made it out without tax at Famicon for this guy cause they didn't charge me tax on my Onimusha figure as they were packing up, getting ready to leave so they gave me a discount.

I got it today. Fantastic figure, love the suit, the likness, the real claws and the diorama base (despite is inaccurate). The X-Men movies are the only Marvel movies I really respect (also Spidey 2 and mabye Amazing Spidey). I don't like any of the newer movies. No, not even the Avengers.

I wish HT at least do one more character from the original trilogy to display it with Wolvie (Hopfully Magneto).

:goodpost:

Love the movies too, wish we'd get some other X-Men characters, i'd love a Nightcrawler or Magneto

________

Saw this

WOlverine.jpg

And thought it could be what they based this sculpt on.

Last edited:
Awesome, BBTS just emailed me telling me the figures have arrived and are processing my order! :yess:

Much faster than I was expecting!

Wow I'm surprised BBTS got their stock so fast. Hopefully other figures will get to them as quickly in the future.

I feel in person it is as good as in pics, but I also didn't think photos were all that bad. Not a super accurate Jackman sculpt, but still a very good Wolverine. Could have done without the stupid sentinel base and would have preferred that money be spent on an alternate head, but whatevs. I'm satisfied.

Back