Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Medi one, it's definitely skinnier and smaller compared to the 12 inch figures of HT. I could post comparison pics when I get my HT Wolvie next week. I tried putting the Medicom uniform on my Origins Wolvie and it was definitely a very tight fit, a little too small.

I actually thought the Medicom one was pretty cool, esp. for $100, but the HT version definitely blows it away. It's sad, Medicom has increased their prices to HT level, but not their quality.

Picked him up from UPS this morning. Great figure, good bulk, excellent suit and boy are those claws sharp. My only wish would be that he was a little shorter, (hes about the size of my Avengers Cap) but its a minor nitpick. Great figure.

:yess: Very cool figure. The broken stand is something new for me. I've never had a problem with a figure before. How is Sideshow about fixing such problems?

Thanks kanine. Ill have mine on the 30th so ill be able to compare too. I'm using the Medi outfits for smaller x-men like iceman and such. I'm hoping the HT outfit will be big enough for a Collosus custom I'm working on. I got and extra outfit off eBay so I hope it works.

Corner Store Comics had this figure at Famcon today (at Frank & Sons) for $217. Said they had sold a whole case of them today.

You can always go tomorrow. Just can't guarantee they'll have any left. But they still had some this afternoon. You could always go to their store. ;)

I dunno, however many come in a case. But I'd suppose that's a good day, selling at least six of one figure.

CSC was one of the more reasonably priced booths there. I forget the name of one booth but they had a TON of Hot Toys figures.....Fury for $400, IM Mk II for $350, Bane for $250......

I wonder if they sold six figures all day. ;)

I hopefully should get mine from a Hong Kong seller later this week!! First figure for me since November last year (Iron Monger), so I'm super excited to get this in the mail when it arrives.

This thread is seriously lacking photos!! We need some more in hand pics :)

i don't know them by name, but there were two guys and I think one had a shaved head and an earring. :dunno

I just know their names... mainly through email correspondence since I'm an international customer. They've been very helpful the many times I've ordered from them.

Back