Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure has grown on me, looks awesome! Glad to hear he is shipping this week (or next) from SS.

I definitely think this figure will sell out, I don't think its production numbers are high and it's probably more popular than we think. Also, it will probably be the one and only version of this Wolverine HT will release.

Did you forget the "Origin" version?

SS just charged me for my wolverine ! Yes ! Should be heading my way soon baby !! Awesome figure ! Great pictures guys !

Got my tracking number a few minutes ago, and since I'm an hour from the Sideshow facility, ill get it first thing tomorrow. Woot!

Last edited:
This figure is pretty sweet. I dig the sculpt. I do see Jackman in it, its not as close as other likenesses Hot Toys has done but I think it's good. It does kind of limit the posing possibilities though. Either way I bet this thing would look bad *** right next to the Origins version. I think I like that one a bit more.

Anyway, this may not be the place to ask but I don'r feel like finding the thread. What does the Origins Wolvie go for mostly here on the forum?

Got my tracking number from sideshow will be here on Tuesday.....AHHH I can't wait...

I received mine as well, although UPS says only that a shipping label has been created. Will probably ship tomorrow. Looks like he'll be in hand next week. :yess:

EDIT: UPS just updated. He'll arrive Thursday.

Last edited:
Yup. Got mine too. He'll be here on the 30th. Does anyone who has this have the Medi one as well to do a side-by-side shot comparison to what the size of the jackets look like? Thanks

Back