Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just chatted with SS and here is what they said.

Sideshow Lisa: Yes hello, what is your question?

me: Hello I was just curious about the hot toys 1/6 wolverine. I was charged my last flex pay, is this shipping soon?

Sideshow Lisa: Let me check, one moment.........

me: ok

Sideshow Lisa: The final pyt was charged today on 5/20, and the order was sent to our shipping dept. It should be shipping out today or within the next 1-3 business days (Monday - Friday).

me. Thank you

Well looky who showed up today.

Wasn't expecting him this fast. :panic: Quick impressions:

-Really good likeness. Sculpt is really nice in hand. Definitely Jackman.
-Claws are awesome. Love the metal.
-Suit is great. Like leather but much more poseable.
-Stand is very cool and nicely built. Light up function is pretty cool but I'll barely use it I'm sure.
-Wrists are pretty tough to get hands/claws into.
-Ankles are pretty loose. But he does stand very well on his own.

Overall great figure. He's my first Wolverine so I cant compare him to the first. Didn't include brown shipper but maybe this is normal from some HK sellers? Not a big deal, he was packaged very well in heavy duty styrofoam and got here in the same amount of time figures take to get to me from SS. :clap :yess:

I just got my shipping notice. I'll have him in hand Friday. That's the shortest shipping time in @ 40 HT.

Last edited:
Just talked to SSC and they said they got a small shipment to fulfill most of the flexpay orders that already processed the last payment. She said that they expect the larger shipment to arrive this week and that most if not all of the rest of the orders will be charged thursday and the figure will ship within 1-3 days.

Just talked to SSC and they said they got a small shipment to fulfill most of the flexpay orders that already processed the last payment. She said that they expect the larger shipment to arrive this week and that most if not all of the rest of the orders will be charged thursday and the figure will ship within 1-3 days.

So mid to late June for BBTS I suppose.

This figure has grown on me, looks awesome! Glad to hear he is shipping this week (or next) from SS.

I definitely think this figure will sell out, I don't think its production numbers are high and it's probably more popular than we think. Also, it will probably be the one and only version of this Wolverine HT will release.

I got it today. Fantastic figure, love the suit, the likness, the real claws and the diorama base (despite is inaccurate). The X-Men movies are the only Marvel movies I really respect (also Spidey 2 and mabye Amazing Spidey). I don't like any of the newer movies. No, not even the Avengers.

I wish HT at least do one more character from the original trilogy to display it with Wolvie (Hopfully Magneto).

Back