Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this guy off a board member last week for a great deal. Loving him. I have no problem with the HS; to me it looks like Jackman.

How long does animarket take to ship instock items, anyone know?

Animarket are starting to ship out next week and postage takes 7-10 days to get to Australia. I ordered from them Tuesday. This is my first oder with this company so I hope they don't disappoint.

I can't wait to get this figure in hand!!!

How does this thread keep ending up on page two, damn ironman:pfft::lol Just thought I would share some info on this piece, after owning him for about a week I noticed a differants in the claws between this and the origins version. While the origins version has cromed out claws this one seems to look more machined like as in stainless steel, less shiney. It looks pretty cool like that, not sure which claws I like better but I thought I would throw it out there.

Interesting, Skull. I think I prefer the new one how you describe it to something chrome plated which has the potential to chip off. I don't think I'll mind the less shiny finish.

comparison picture would be nice. everything i've seen so far they look the same

I just took some pics but I can't upload from my phone, my wife just took over my computer ATM to play candy crush:( however you are correct, this are the same as origins claws, I was confusing them with the wolf man set I got off eBay as those are the chromed out ones.

I just took some pics but I can't upload from my phone, my wife just took over my computer ATM to play candy crush:( however you are correct, this are the same as origins claws, I was confusing them with the wolf man set I got off eBay as those are the chromed out ones.

Candy Crush! What the hell is that? Doesn't she realize you have important and valuable information to share with us. :D :wink1:

Back