Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure they were thinking:

"Hey it's Wolverine...let's jack the price up because everyone wants Wolverine and is going to buy it regardless of what outrageous price we charge"

235? really? really?

boy I feel bad for the fans of Wolverine and X Men, that price is a joke, now I almost feel guilty not getting Rescue Cap

:lol :lol :lol

Don't forget the other excuses people make for HT

2. Likeness Fees
3. License Fees
4. Economy

Don't forget about the ground up unicorn horn and supermodel blood they mix in with their plastic. Those things aren't cheap!!

:lol :lol :lol

Don't forget the other excuses people make for HT

2. Likeness Fees
3. License Fees
4. Economy

I think it's more of a case of the " They think I'm a damn fool" Fee. Here I was, talking about getting this solely for the head sculpt. I'm out dudes, can't do this anymore. Next year, these figures (regular release, bare bones) will cost $250+ . I will get some Batman and Avengers, a couple more Iron Man stuff and I'm out. Will only be back for Back to the Future and that's it.

For a mere $65 more you could get a TWO figure DX bundle also with a big base.

WTF are they thinking.

I'm dreading the cost of Xavier now and the prospect of more from XMFC, as many interested will skip Xavier due to the cost and HT themselved will flop the line before it gets started :mad:

Supply and demand, our simplest economic concept. They charge $235 because that's likley what the market will support. But left out of that very simole equation are a lot of us (probably on the younger side) who simply can't afford to stay collecting on the "Mercedes Benz" side of 1/6th.

I ordered need a wolverine to face hulk price sucks no reason then greed and most popular x men character. I like the creative base ,but should include black stand like said and more claws and xtra hs but sorry love wolverine must have...

I'm dreading the cost of Xavier now and the prospect of more from XMFC, as many interested will skip Xavier due to the cost and HT themselved will flop the line before it gets started :mad:

Exactly. They got price that character just right otherwise they will think that the reason the figure isn't selling well is because no one is interested in the line.

I'm not joking... my jaw literally dropped open when I saw that price.

Hot Toys and Sideshow will soon kill this hobby if they don't reign this skyrocketing price crap soon.

HUUUUUUGE pass on this figure at that price.

HT certainly knows how to kick off the people who were sitting on the fence.

Back