Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! He's really awesome! My gf and I also had fun with the x men jacket.

Are you almost good with your house?

What do you mean you guys had fun with the jacket?

Yea, so many plumbing problems it's unreal, but it seems to be sorted for now. Only 4 more months on this damn lease:yess:

What do you mean you guys had fun with the jacket?

Yea, so many plumbing problems it's unreal, but it seems to be sorted for now. Only 4 more months on this damn lease:yess:

That's good to hear

We tried to fix the zipper and also tried stitching buttons in his jacket in place of the zipper. All fail. End of the day. We just laughed ( I laughed longer because she was the one that did the stitching part).

Also, It took me almost an hour to put that leather pants back on.

Thank God I was smart enough to first take shots of him in his civilian outfit first before switching costumes.

Lol same here. I'm stuck here with a lease for 4 months. I leased the place for a job. Turns out the job sucks so I'm looking for other options in the area.

O yea, it says in the instructions the outfit wasn't made to come off, and they weren't kidding!
So you think you'll keep him in the leathers now?

And yea, being locked into a lease sucks!

Really awesome figure. Still need to pick this up. Hopefully in a week I can. Really amazing.

A few people have mentioned this figure looks nothing like Hugh Jackman but after Googling Images on Hugh, I noticed that he looks different in every image. So which likness were they to use.
Look up any image on any person and you'll notice that people look different in different lighting and from one day to the next.
I'm wrapt I've picked up this figure it looks awesome in hand :yess:

O yea, it says in the instructions the outfit wasn't made to come off, and they weren't kidding!
So you think you'll keep him in the leathers now?

And yea, being locked into a lease sucks!

For now yes. Oh yeah! I didn't get the instructions. I sort of guess my way on how to turn his head without damaging the body.

I think its the same body as the avengers Cap and the reeves superman

Actually the wolverine body is the same as the origins with different legs and arms. Origins has the "hawk eye" arms and legs where the last stand has cap avengers arms and legs.
a3a8e4yz.jpg
zusu3yga.jpg
baqadazy.jpg

Reeve body is totally different and designed
bybanevu.jpg
to be taller.

I've never had a figure that was so easy and futz free.

Most figures take 45 mins plus to set up or pose.

I posed this one and haven't touched it since. Not alot of variety here...

everyone is tired of taking pics already

Is he really that better in hand? Im not doggin him im just really not loving that sculpt.

Oh hell yeah, great pics of the hs showing just how fantastic it is :clap

Thanks very much!:hi5:

Is he really that better in hand? Im not doggin him im just really not loving that sculpt.

Yes it is.

I showed it to my mum and she has zero interest in comic films (any modern films for that matter) and she instantly recognised Hugh Jackman.

Back