Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

Was meant to be at SDCC today (missed my flight - oops!) but if I'd made it I'd be somewhat disappointed this guy wasn't there.

Wow, nothing?!

tigercuss.gif

What's the hold up on this Hulk? I thought for sure HT would have it out at Comic con at the very least. What are they waiting for? :impatient:

Ani-Com is our only hope :(

Not only did they not show Hulk, they didn't show:

Xmen first class
Back to the Future
Robocop
Prometheus
Catwoman
Bane
1/4 Terminator

Nothing! :gah:

Hot Toys's new way of teasers is not showing anything at all!!

Ani-Com is our only hope :(

Not only did they not show Hulk, they didn't show:

Xmen first class
Back to the Future
Robocop
Prometheus
Catwoman
Bane
1/4 Terminator

Nothing! :gah:

No 1/4 Predator either. :(

I thought we might even see the WIP at the least.

Both HT and SSC efforts sucked. It was all revealed before the Con anyway.:thud:

I think part of the problem is that they massively over achieved last year with regard to announcements and reveals.for all the years I've been following comic con that was by far the best.

I think part of the problem is that they massively over achieved last year with regard to announcements and reveals.for all the years I've been following comic con that was by far the best.

I feel last years was better. We got to see some good stuff, like Iron Monger, Joker, Gantry and more...

Sorry, but everyone sounds like a bunch spoiled brats. ITS NOT THERE! GET OVER IT!. I want it and want to see it as much as the next person. But we have no idea why its not there. Look how everyone is BRUTALLY TERROIZING the Mark VII figure. What if Hulk is less ready than that was?:wave

Exactly. I waited enough and can wait a lil more :lol

I say let Hot toys get it right..take there time on it.I want hulk bad. But i want it to be excellent.so take your time Hot toys..get the figure right...

Exactly. I waited enough and can wait a lil more :lol

I say let Hot toys get it right..take there time on it.I want hulk bad. But i want it to be excellent.so take your time Hot toys..get the figure right...

What happens if Hot Toys takes their time regardless and it's still not right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back