Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

Hulk who???

Amen-Brother.jpg

I'd rather wait and let HT get the sculpt done right rather than have it rushed and looking like crap for the Con! As long as this figure is brilliant, it will be well worth the wait.

:exactly::exactly:

Maybe HT has decided to continue its long running trend of always leaving out one key character from a line (like Barbossa).... maybe Hulk will be the missing piece. That teaser was just a test with a proto clay statue.

No Hulk for you.

soup%2Bnazi.jpg

Maybe HT has decided to continue its long running trend of always leaving out one key character from a line (like Barbossa).... maybe Hulk will be the missing piece. That teaser was just a test with a proto clay statue.

No Hulk for you.

soup%2Bnazi.jpg

no way. HT said they were making it. It's not like they ever got back on their word....wait......

No Hulk for you.

soup%2Bnazi.jpg

:nono:thwak

No Hulk for you.

soup%2Bnazi.jpg

:rotfl :( ...

If Hot Toys tells you they will deliver a figure, they will deliver.
You can also expect it to be released on the exact date they say.

Anyone want to buy a Tron Light Cycle?

I've love both characters, just thought it was funny. But if you insist
d29bcc19.jpg

:lecture

BS :lecture

No way you could defeat the Hulk that way, must be a DC writer. :p

Not sure, but I think it was a poll from the fans on who will win. Guess Batman has more fans than Hulk. Didn't mean to start an arguement here. Just thought it was funny.

I've love both characters, just thought it was funny. But if you insist
d29bcc19.jpg

:lecture

That single page is becoming the Rosetta Stone for Hulk haters. The only thing it translates to however, is DC fail. :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back