Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: HULK (Pics & Specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: HULK

What happens if Hot Toys takes their time regardless and it's still not right...

What control do WE have over that? NONE! :dunno

We love these figures. Whether its a quality control issue or a marketing strategy, it'll be shown and released when they are ready to.

We also have to keep in mind that HT has announced, produced, and released more 1/6 figures this year than ever. Let them get it as right as possible. If its rushed and messed up, the same people pissed about having to wait, will be pissed because the rushed it.

RELAX! Imagine how GREAT it will be when it does hit.:1-1:

Ha. so that open space in the avengers case was indeed for nothing at all. funny, they had alot of people convinced.

If its made with the inferior rubber Hot Toys has used in the past, it won't even be worth buying. AKA the old muscle bodies, Mars Attacks Martians, etc.

I'm still hoping we'll see this before the end of July...

Its not fair Damit ! I want mAh Toyzz! :panic:
1310612.gif

I'd rather wait and let HT get the sculpt done right rather than have it rushed and looking like crap for the Con! As long as this figure is brilliant, it will be well worth the wait.

I'd rather wait and let HT get the sculpt done right rather than have it rushed and looking like crap for the Con! As long as this figure is brilliant, it will be well worth the wait.

Too bad more people can't see it that way... :dunno

They did it with Indy. Just saying..... But agreed with what you said. It appears they already have the body and the sculpt, so why not show something. Revisions can be made.

They did it with Indy. Just saying..... But agreed with what you said. It appears they already have the body and the sculpt, so why not show something. Revisions can be made.

I would've been okay with an unfinished proto on display nearby the Avengers case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back