Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won't be too long to till Tony loses his hair and needs chemo though.

15815567_e10b_625x1000.jpg

in summary

supermans a *****

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

So maybe if Tony didn't fall through the wormhole in time to make it back to Earth, it wouldn't have been such a bad thing afterall... :lol

My_GOTG_Lineup_53e3b724056a1.gif

IMG_0652_zps44fdb059.jpg

IMG_0669_zps9f5812a7.jpg

just sharing some snaps, still loving this figure.

Anyone else see that the tony workshop set comes with a new, better proportioned (fixed eyes!) head for the mark 7?

Great pics Joey, love the first one.

And yes, the retooled helmet has been discussed quite a bit!

Ah good! I haven't read the thread for a while so missed it. will be keeping my eyes peeled for that head being parted loose when the pack comes out. As I am sure loads of other people will be too!

It's nice that the faceplates are interchangable, so you can have the newer correct eyes with the original correct chin. (Although it's such a minor thing.)

Did a little more research and the new chin is actually the correct one. The faceplate I ordered was the wrong one so I went on eBay to pick up a new head, that's what prompted me to do a little more digging. Found that the SSC full scale bust and the statues shown for promos and at Disneyland have the same chin as the workshop set helmet. Anything sourced originally from Legacy like the bust and statue is going to be more reliable than screen grabs b/c CG artists make mistakes on tiny details, but I even found that a lot of the Mk7 screen grabs have the new chin.

I got the new helmet from the accessory set yesterday. The difference is makes is staggering. I really liked my VII before...but now.....:love

MkVII.jpgHelmet_Front.jpgHelmet_Side.jpg

Back