Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
decided to definitly sell my three hot toys, MK VII, Avengers Cap and Reeves Superman, just have to wait to get to 50 posts.
Dont want to sell for rip off prices which is why id rather not sell on ebay so i can get all money back on them and sell for a better price.

I want the mark vii but don't want to over pay too much since I want to get about 3 other iron man figures

I want the mark vii but don't want to over pay too much since I want to get about 3 other iron man figures

Well ive sent a request to be allowed use to the buy/sell forum, so if you're interested im happy to try and sort something out after

What does it take to be a premium member? Rtec1 you don't need sideshows approval to sell your figures to tronfan24. It can be done through paypal without using this site.

This is site is not owned by sideshow.
And it takes $25 to be a premium member.
There's nothing saying they can't do a private deal.
But you are not allowed to have a sales thread without being a premium member.

What does it take to be a premium member? Rtec1 you don't need sideshows approval to sell your figures to tronfan24. It can be done through paypal without using this site.

$25 annual fee. I'm not a moderator or anything, I'm just letting it be known.

$25 annual fee. I'm not a moderator or anything, I'm just letting it be known.

I'm just going by the sticky thread on the buy/sell forum which states after 50 posts you need to send a pm to the moderator for approval of use.
Maybe I've read something wrong or missed a part

I'm just going by the sticky thread on the buy/sell forum which states after 50 posts you need to send a pm to the moderator for approval of use.
Maybe I've read something wrong or missed a part

It was posted somewhere when the new look was done. To be able to list stuff for sale you need to be premium, best bet is to ask an admin but you can still make private transaction between members :)

Canon t3i, sometimes 70D and using a macro 60mm 2.8, best lens i bought for this kind of videos.

That doesn't work anymore...you have to be premium membership

Yikes, I hope they change that, I don't mind the premium membership I just think that it will slow the traffic down on the for sale forum specially for those occasional sellers who only sells here and there and don't see the benefit of being a premium.

What price do you believe is reasonable for this one MSIB (I am abit OCD) I am looking to buy and prices are crazy, im not looking to make money on it I want it for myself, but I just dont want to get smashed on price if I dont need to (Also I am in the UK)

I would say around $300 (just convert it), if you look at ebay it is between 320-400 depends if it is new or used.

Yikes, I hope they change that, I don't mind the premium membership I just think that it will slow the traffic down on the for sale forum specially for those occasional sellers who only sells here and there and don't see the benefit of being a premium.

I'm afraid that will not be changed.
If anyone wants to sell, they *have to* get a premium membership.

Back