DEATH NOTE - 1/6 Figures by Gametoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should get them off Kit while you have the chance!! I wish I did lol but mine are already shipped. Oh well, I only paid about $50 more for my set. Also, does he not give the chess set for free if you buy both? Do you really have to buy it? 🤨 if that's the case, I only spent $15 dollars more using Superbuy lol
Ordered!!!! Thank you guys ^_^
FNC gave me a refund so I was able to order it on kit quick

So, how do you all think the silicone bodies will hold up? I want to pose the L with his arms bent in his classic chair sit pose, but I'm worried it'll split at the elbows. Do you think the materials feel different than Tbleague or HT rubbery bodies?

So, how do you all think the silicone bodies will hold up? I want to pose the L with his arms bent in his classic chair sit pose, but I'm worried it'll split at the elbows. Do you think the materials feel different than Tbleague or HT rubbery bodies?
I’m of the mindset that they both have long sleeves so what does it matter if they split.

I’m of the mindset that they both have long sleeves so what does it matter if they split.
Actually, that's a good point. Hmmm, now I have to battle my ocd to see if I can find the courage to bend him to hell, hahaha.

They feel better quality, I’d be surprised if they split. The GT boss left the AC Cloud (same body) in a bent arm pose for months and there was no tear but a slight crease that went away I believe.

I'm with James M on this. I have the silicone version of the Kira extra suit/body and fully intend to bend the elbows. I'd rather display him in the pose I want than place him in a museum pose purely to preserve material that won't ever be visible on display.

I jumped on these figures late, so silicone was the only option for Kira. I'm guessing you specifically chose silicone L for the purpose of posing, so have fun posing him 😁

Last edited:
I had L crouched on his seat and bent both of his arms in extreme angles, one to hold the phone close to his ear and the other where he's nibbling his thumb.

I don't think I will be changing his pose soon but if I do I will check if the arms split.

That said, I added extra precaution to his shirt by adding a small tissue both inside and outside of the clothes so that the red don't transfer over to his white T-shirt.

Is the seemless body worth it since it will be hidden under clothes for both of them ?
In the case of L, I would say it's totally worth it because he can hit that crouching pose way better. For Kira, idk, it depends on your desires. I think personally for Light, the plastic body is the best, same goes for Kira, but I'm gonna display mine with his shirt open so I went for the seamless body. I just prefer the look and weight to a seamless figure as well, so it all depends on preference. I think that in terms of functionality, L has the greatest difference between plastic and seamless. Of course, maybe in a few years time, the plastic figures may be the better choice as they wouldn't have degraded as the seamless ones have (not to say they will, but with how new seamless figures are, we don't really know the full extent of their longevity compared to plastic)

In the case of L, I would say it's totally worth it because he can hit that crouching pose way better. For Kira, idk, it depends on your desires. I think personally for Light, the plastic body is the best, same goes for Kira, but I'm gonna display mine with his shirt open so I went for the seamless body. I just prefer the look and weight to a seamless figure as well, so it all depends on preference. I think that in terms of functionality, L has the greatest difference between plastic and seamless. Of course, maybe in a few years time, the plastic figures may be the better choice as they wouldn't have degraded as the seamless ones have (not to say they will, but with how new seamless figures are, we don't really know the full extent of their longevity compared to plastic)
Oh OK because I got the plastic version of L on gundamit (other one was not available) and it still has not shipped... was wondering if it was worth going the seemless route :s

Oh OK because I got the plastic version of L on gundamit (other one was not available) and it still has not shipped... was wondering if it was worth going the seemless route :s
Totally up to your preference. IIRC, they gave the plastic L a soft chest/neck so he has a higher range of motion, so you'll be fine. He should still be able to crouch quite well in his chair, but that being said, you can still get the seamless one from Kit as we speak and sell the other one on ebay or wherever, quite easily I'm sure.

Weird time to screenshot lol but here you can see how his neck moves, despite being the plastic version. Pretty sure this body was designed for Rocket Toys Kakashi so he could have a higher range of motion and here they used it for L.
1716394813323.png

Also just gonna point out that the skintone matches really well on the plastic version too, even with the different materials between the chest/abdomen/face
1716394983590.png

Last edited:
Did you buy both Light & L? Do let us know if Kit gives you the chess set. Very curious
Well my kit ordered got cancelled after I bought it apparently it actually ran out of stock fast (for the pvc version I attempted to buy) not looking for the up version I was in such a bad mood the last few hours cuz of it 🤦🏿
Then later on the next day FNC emailed me asking about my order on both figures if I want to continue with it final since they got stock now they’re shipping it to me 😭 they sent the tracking aswell
IMG_4313.jpeg

Last edited:
yes this is very tempting... I am also missing Kira so was looking at him :p price is a little higher but totally worth I think

Totally up to your preference. IIRC, they gave the plastic L a soft chest/neck so he has a higher range of motion, so you'll be fine. He should still be able to crouch quite well in his chair, but that being said, you can still get the seamless one from Kit as we speak and sell the other one on ebay or wherever, quite easily I'm sure.

Weird time to screenshot lol but here you can see how his neck moves, despite being the plastic version. Pretty sure this body was designed for Rocket Toys Kakashi so he could have a higher range of motion and here they used it for L.
View attachment 703928

Also just gonna point out that the skintone matches really well on the plastic version too, even with the different materials between the chest/abdomen/face
View attachment 703931
ok great, thanks for the pictures

Well my kit ordered got cancelled after I bought it apparently it actually ran out of stock fast (for the pvc version I attempted to buy) not looking for the up version I was in such a bad mood the last few hours cuz of it 🤦🏿
Then later on the next day FNC emailed me asking about my order on both figures if I want to continue with it final since they got stock now they’re shipping it to me 😭 they sent the tracking aswellView attachment 703930
That's wack... they should X out the listing if it's sold out, I'm sure a lot of people have ordered and paid too just to get told "sold out" 😒
What are you gonna do? Keep the order with FNC? Tbh, I kinda respect FNC because I pressured them to remove their listing and double check that they have stock coming in, and they actually came through and found that they do. I'd keep the order with them tbh. They sent the tracking, but I thought you got refunded? How does that work?

yes this is very tempting... I am also missing Kira so was looking at him :p price is a little higher but totally worth I think
Definitely worth it, and it's one of the last places to carry him, so I'd get it if I were you! I had to buy my set direct from China with a proxy service because there were no places selling them at the time. Thankfully mine shipped with no issues and just arrived in Canada. A few more days now.

Was it just me or did anyone else take an insane amount of time to get L to sit in the chair? 😭 I had him in the crouch pose as best as possible and he would just slide

That's wack... they should X out the listing if it's sold out, I'm sure a lot of people have ordered and paid too just to get told "sold out" 😒
What are you gonna do? Keep the order with FNC? Tbh, I kinda respect FNC because I pressured them to remove their listing and double check that they have stock coming in, and they actually came through and found that they do. I'd keep the order with them tbh. They sent the tracking, but I thought you got refunded? How does that work?
bro I think it was because when I told him I only want a refund if there's no stock coming in, if there is stock coming in I'll keep the order#. so basically later on they emailed me they have it in stock arriving so all i had to do was repay the fee from my order# page considering it was simple and easy I think this stuff is common in fnc especially considering I heard someone in this forum say fnc had this same lie claiming they had GT Cloud in stock..

Back