Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got in my Mark VII yesterday. This is my first IM figure and I am totally blown away!

I also got in a threeA Carter figure yesterday. Yesterday was a great day!

Carter%2BIM.jpg

Very nice! I love how Carter towers over the average figure. Will be curious to see how he compares with the new MoS Superman next month. Excellent pic BTW!

They are supposed to be average height. The only one of the Reach spartans that big would have been Jorge as he is an SII. In the game he is a lot taller/bigger than the the SIII's

That was my point. If they were average height, they should be just as tall as the MKVII...
But they aren't.

Carter is slightly too big. Should only be like half an inch taller. At that scale, MC would be as tall as Hulk which isn't accurate. Still looks great though!

I don't think 6'10" is average height. That's how tall carter was, either way he shouldn't tower over iron man like that. I am not sure how tall tony is supposed to be in armor though. The chief in armor was right around 7' in armor as well so he wouldn't be near hulks size just slightly larger than carter. Which I think in 1/6 scale should put them right about 14 inches.

At 6'10", that would put him at MCs size, and correct in this scale. It does make IM look too small though... So I now have them as far away from each other in my display! Haha.

In Ghost Of Onyx, the SIIIs are all said to be a lot smaller than 7ft tall in armour.
My previous comment was based on the fact that they were all shorter than normal Spartans.
But if they have been retconned to be closer to 7ft tall, then it was just my error in not knowing that.

Jorge was a spartan 2 and was nearly 8 ft tall in armor, so in all actuality he would tower over the cheif too. Make sense because he looks huge on the game.

Jorge was a spartan 2 and was nearly 8 ft tall in armor, so in all actuality he would tower over the cheif too. Make sense because he looks huge on the game.

Yeah, but he was from the MC's line of SIIs.
The SIIIs were supposed to be about the size of normal people. They had armour, but not all of the mods that the SIIs had, making them expendable.

Yeah, but he was from the MC's line of SIIs.
The SIIIs were supposed to be about the size of normal people. They had armour, but not all of the mods that the SIIs had, making them expendable.

Spartan 4's were more in line with regular size people. They were volunteers from other ranks of the unsc. SIII's still had genetic mods they just weren't trained from birth.

There was a time in from the 60's to the mid-90's that Hulk topped out at about 7 feet tall which would make he and Master Chief the same height. By today's standards Hulk is 9 feet tall which would make him more in line with a Brute. If the Chief is 7 feet tall I guess that would that make the Arbiter around 8 feet tall.

Thought for a second this thread turned into a Halo topic! Not that I'm complaining since I still play Halo on Live occasionally. :lol

Back