Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today from my UK supplier, had a quick peek at him, solid looking figure. I don't like the head sculpt even in hand, i guess having the armor testing tony spoilt me lol. Will set him up over the weekend don't have much time this week.

Got mine today from my UK supplier, had a quick peek at him, solid looking figure. I don't like the head sculpt even in hand, i guess having the armor testing tony spoilt me lol. Will set him up over the weekend don't have much time this week.

At first I was like really? You don't like it, then I realized I was in the wrong thread.:slap

Or i could just post them? :lol

It's a HT waist grabber, on a 10mm aluminium pole(Can be any height you like).

The base is meant to be the floor of Tony's workshop from IM1/IM2. The floor that the gantry panels open up from, and that he flies around the room from during Mech Test.
Here are pics of that base and similar ones i have made(And i can make the base for anyone that wants one):

image_zps07b15133.jpg

IMG_3411_zpsc07d88d3.jpg

Untitled-1_zpsd327b6de.jpg

IMG_3485.jpg

IMG_3489.jpg

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

In the first pictur is that who I think that is?

Just got my Mk.VII today, shipped from Super Power Collectibles in Toronto, Canada.

Very impressed with the amount of accessories; gives A LOT of display choices.

I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is widespread, but:
1) thigh-armors are a little on the looser-side; not enough for them to fall off or anything, but it takes very little effort to take them off for swapping.
2) I can't seem to get the open-shoulder-pods to sit perfectly flush with the torso
3) the magnet on the battle-damaged faceplate popped right off; I needed to re-glue it in place (the regular faceplate is fine, though)

You don't have a Mark VII Boba?

Unfortunately, I do not. I have the promo edition battle damaged one coming, but I didn't anticipate the popularity of this one and planned to buy a clean one when it came in stock at my favorite retail shop. They never got it in, so I ended up going on the waitlist. I got on the EX waitlist back on May 17th, but it hasn't converted yet. I know a few people that converted from reservations submitted a few days before then, but so far I haven't had any luck.

Just got my Mk.VII today, shipped from Super Power Collectibles in Toronto, Canada.

Very impressed with the amount of accessories; gives A LOT of display choices.

I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is widespread, but:
1) thigh-armors are a little on the looser-side; not enough for them to fall off or anything, but it takes very little effort to take them off for swapping.
2) I can't seem to get the open-shoulder-pods to sit perfectly flush with the torso
3) the magnet on the battle-damaged faceplate popped right off; I needed to re-glue it in place (the regular faceplate is fine, though)

i got mine 2 days ago and the off switch for his chest LED doesnt work.it just stays lit on.i have to use the clear little plastic piece to put it back in the battery area to turn off his chest light.other then that its a beautiful piece

Congratumalations! You shall have to post pics when it arrives.
I just got a call about an order i made from Mother's Basement. Their stock is delayed so they were calling me as a courtesy to let me know the item will be delayed a few weeks.
Which i thought was very nice of them.
:wink1:

Indeed trying them next ordering tony stark im3

Loving mark 7 so far. Think it looks even better on the shelf with a mark 6 head on it;

IMG_0665_zps150e6a07.jpg

IMG_0641_zps4b106062.jpg

Gets rid of the goofy eyes and mouth! also, this;

IMG_0684_zps6615762d.jpg

IMG_0649_zpsd02baae8.jpg

Last edited:
Back