Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the mark VI head the same with the Mark IV head? im asking this because i dont have a mark vi, and when i put my mark iv head on my mark vii it just didnt look right. Like the head was too small and skinny compared to mark vii's bulky body.

i had the first seven marks unopened and decided to put them on ebay. SOLD for $4100.00. THANKS HOT TOYS!!!!

still have many more including the MVI promo, MVII BD coming soon, the MVII SS Ex, war machine special version, war machine regular version, MII AU, MIV secret project, IM3 tony stark and many more on order.

didn't plan on reenacting the hall of armor so i decided to sell them but still kept many essential marks. selling the complete avengers now...only $5900. i love hot toys!!!!

My recent purchase from OrderSixtySix turned up and is perfect, managed to sell my original one with the small paint defects for enough to cover the cost so I'm very happy to have still only paid under £200 for it in total!

Box arrived at work atm booo

I have a couple of spare VI heads might have to try one if I don't like the stock VII, My Iron Monger is holding a VI head atm could just swap it with the VII

Finally landed just a quick pic

20131004_180139_zpscff67c8a.jpg

Not decided if I should open my second one yet, might open it up just to make sure everything is OK.

I think i can live with the VII head, I think it's the clear visor that does the eyes no favours

20131004_181149_zpsd3747a7f.jpg

*Edit* screw it opened the second, waited this long and there are so many options with this guy it justifies having two, plus I have two VI's, then there's the battle damage on the way... oh my....

Last edited:
Is the mark VI head the same with the Mark IV head? im asking this because i dont have a mark vi, and when i put my mark iv head on my mark vii it just didnt look right. Like the head was too small and skinny compared to mark vii's bulky body.

Yep its the same head as the mark 6 - Looks Ok to me :)

are the neck ball joints the same on the body of the mark vii to that of the mark vi?

i had the first seven marks unopened and decided to put them on ebay. SOLD for $4100.00. THANKS HOT TOYS!!!!

still have many more including the MVI promo, MVII BD coming soon, the MVII SS Ex, war machine special version, war machine regular version, MII AU, MIV secret project, IM3 tony stark and many more on order.

didn't plan on reenacting the hall of armor so i decided to sell them but still kept many essential marks. selling the complete avengers now...only $5900. i love hot toys!!!!

You sold an entire Mark 1-7 set for $4100 on ebay?

Ok so did some checking, dark didn't actually sell it on ebay, he ended the listing, not to say he didn't sell it off of ebay but if that's the case it probably wasn't for as much.

I just picked this up at Dallas Comic Con for 275. Felt like a good deal based on the prices I've seen on ebay. Gotta say, after opening it, I'm REALLY disappointed. I'm hoping it will grow on me but it's SO light and feels so delicate and cheap to me. I have avengers Cap as well and he has some decent weight to him, yes it's a figure, but feels solid to me. This is my first IM hot toy and I'm having some buyers remorse DOH! Curious to see how the IM3 diecast figures feel in hand. Hopefully heavier and more "solid".

One should judge quality based on design and material used..... not weight/mass

Mk. 7 could be soilid chunks of PVC that would weight 3 to 4 times as much... and be far poorer quality

one could not equate Cap which most cost goes to the tailoring (figure production)..... and Mk.7 which is a assembled model kit consisting 500+ odd pieces

Last edited:
Back