Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but does anyone know if there is mention of making 1/4 scale version of this figure?

Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but does anyone know if there is mention of making 1/4 scale version of this figure?

after looking at the details of both 1/4 scale figure hot toys produce, a 1/4 version of iron man figure would be awesome :drool

Sometime this week I hope, they were packaging them up over weekend, but grant a lot has come in and they go out in order. Snake eyes, Coulson etc etc

Just waiting for that dispatch e-mail.

My Snake eyes got sent out today finally.
I have Storm Shadow MISB waiting for Snake Eyes to arrive to open them together.
Fingers crossed for you getting this one finally.

Only thing that works it seems but I hate that you have to nagged them.... certainly not going to be my first choice in future.

I normally order through Lee Ward, or Mothers Basement.
I only tried ToyHQ because i wanted to see what their service was like.
I suppose no-one is to blame that they were expanding into new premises this past month.
But a courtesy email sent out to all customers would have been nice.
I should have just ordered both from Lee.

hey guys just got my very first hot toys and got this great figure!.took some quick piccs i got too excited to do any poses at the moment.switching from collecting transformers to hot toys and statues.Can anyone help me with his chest LED feature?.So i took out that tiny clear plastic piece out and switched it on and his chest lights up perfectly but then when i turn the switch off his chest is still lit up.I did put the clear plastic thing back into his back and his chest did turn off.that is annoying.any tips or tricks?.Or do i have to use that insert thing from now on to turn his chest off?.And his LED in his eyes are a bit different shade of light compared to his chest and hands.his chest and hands LED seem much brighter then his eye LED.Is this common on this figure?

Last edited:
My Snake eyes got sent out today finally.
I have Storm Shadow MISB waiting for Snake Eyes to arrive to open them together.
Fingers crossed for you getting this one finally.

Just curious Barry, are you also getting Roadblock from GI Joe?

Back