Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I am not getting any other Joe figures. The movie was okay, but nothing else was iconic enough for me to buy.
And I honestly thought Terry Crews would have made a better roadblock.
:rotfl

He would also have made a great choice. :wink1:

I have him on preorder at BBTS. Not sure if I'm going to keep it yet. I'm a fan of Johnson (back since his WWF days) but not overly impressed with the HT figure. The likeness is definitely lacking on that one. However, the HT Willis figure is excellent!

Struggling to find a good pose for my MKVII, anyone got any pics to inspire me? Don't feel I'm doing him justice just in a normal standing pose.

Struggling to find a good pose for my MKVII, anyone got any pics to inspire me? Don't feel I'm doing him justice just in a normal standing pose.

I think a strong standing pose is cool, especially if you have a few characters together all looking hard together.
Here are a few i tried.

IMG_4768.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4772.jpg

IMG_4841.jpg

IMG_5086.jpg

Great pics Bar.

I agree, strong standing poses suit this figure best though a few flight poses shown are awesome too :D

I bought a Mk VII. I'm really anxious to get him. The only other armors I have are a BD Mk III, Mk V, and War Machine. I wasn't too impressed with the Mk III and really want a classic looking Iron Man for my collection. Wish I could've got a battle damaged one though. I like how it looks.

I bought a Mk VII. I'm really anxious to get him. The only other armors I have are a BD Mk III, Mk V, and War Machine. I wasn't too impressed with the Mk III and really want a classic looking Iron Man for my collection. Wish I could've got a battle damaged one though. I like how it looks.

:lecture Huh? :dunno

It's a custom stand. Barry gave instructions a while ago on how to create your own. You'll have to dig through the thread to find it.

Or i could just post them? :lol

It's a HT waist grabber, on a 10mm aluminium pole(Can be any height you like).

The base is meant to be the floor of Tony's workshop from IM1/IM2. The floor that the gantry panels open up from, and that he flies around the room from during Mech Test.
Here are pics of that base and similar ones i have made(And i can make the base for anyone that wants one):

image_zps07b15133.jpg

IMG_3411_zpsc07d88d3.jpg

Untitled-1_zpsd327b6de.jpg

IMG_3485.jpg

IMG_3489.jpg

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

Back