Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll need acetone as a thinning agent.

Well, the same brand (Gaia) also sells a G-color thinner which should probably work best... but it is hard to determine if I need the T-01 Color thinner or the T-02 acrylic thinner... I think it depends on the type of Gaia-color paint... some specifically say "lacquer". Hmm... I'll assume T-01 is for all the basic G-color series... seems logical anyway.

Don't mind him. He's talking about being off topic but half his posts are just stupid random pictures which add nothing to nothing.

ninja-oops.gif

Hey.. i'm not sure where to ask this.. but i figured i'd start here.

i just picked up this figure the other day.. when i opened him, i noticed that the light up function on his right arm doesn't work.. i believe it's a faulty switch because it does click into place like the others. i've tried changing the batteries and whatnot, but it's still busted.

i was wondering what hot toys does about these sort of things.. if anything.

or.. do i have to take it to the comic book shop i bought it from take care of these sorts of things.

i did send a message over to hot toys' website, but i haven't heard anything back yet (i'm assuming because it's the weekend)

anyways, any info would be helpful.

thanks guys.

Comic book shop should be able to handle it. They need to go to sideshow. You will only get burned if they bought it secondary instead of straight from sideshow.

Back